itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never keep up with this crank properly these days because her flying monkey mods scan the room and kick people out at lightning speed. I bet all her mods tell the job centre that they aren’t capable of working, not even office or sit down jobs because of their ‘mental elf’ is too bad yet they all seem to be healthy enough to sit on the internet all day licking Melissa duttons hairy hoop and deleting any comments that don’t agree with their narrative. It’s basically a full time admin job! Lazy, scruffy cunts. These sad women who mod for her think that she’s Jesus Christ incarnated. It’s bizarre. They see her lie, steal, threaten, mentally abuse women, physically assault women, financially abuse women. Notice how I said WOMEN and not WOMAN because she’s got so much previous for every single thing I just listed. I mean she’s not even allowed near kids because her abuse didn’t stop at just women. She likes to go after their kids too. They know all of this as FACTS and yet they still worship the ground she slithers on. I’m gonna start calling her Messiah Dutton ffs cos no matter what this crank does next she’ll always have her weird lonely women club backing her up.

Anyway I’m glad this thread is a bit more active now because I can keep updated with this maniac through you lot if you don’t mind reporting back on what she’s getting herself up to next. We are due a new victim soon really (sad but you know it’s coming)
Well said

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I forgot about her abusing kids. But she was screaming she's a "good person" earlier.
She said the most vilest things about P's kids, didn't she threaten them? Yet, she's a good person. When you ain't allowed to be around kids, alarm bells should ring. These supporters are just as fucked up as her

Oh yeah I forgot about her abusing kids. But she was screaming she's a "good person" earlier.
She said the most vilest things about P's kids, didn't she threaten them? Yet, she's a good person. When you ain't allowed to be around kids, alarm bells should ring. These supporters are just as fucked up as her
Her supporters will hopefully see sense soon.
Hopefully they will read here.

I would be so embarrassed, how she can go back on live begging like that is beyond me. I’d rather go without! You see Mel (because you will be reading this) I smoke weed but I also work for my money and don’t beg on tik tok for it… you are genuinely one of the worst people I have ever encountered in my life, you are manipulative and a narcissist your probably going to take pleasure in reading that and think it’s something to be proud off. One day you will be alone truly alone, people will see through ur facade and your lies. I cannot wait to watch your downfall!!! See ya tomorrow with ya wonky as duck eyebrows begging again no doubt 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She says she's gonna use all this as evidence of harassment to her own advantage.
Her job has stopped paying her sick pay, so no doubt the begging will step up a notch now. There's no reason as to why she can't work, she's just a lazy scrounger.
She's really got no shame at all, image saying how much of a nice person you are, then 5 minutes later saying you were going to ruin someone's life.
I see that Julieanne was in her comments yesterday chatting tit to her, I've heard her say the most about Mel, these witches are so fake! None of them understand friendship, they all back stabbing each other.

She grinds my gears when she does that Jamaican accent!! She goes from Black Country, to Jamaican, then trys to talk posh. Be urself Mel stop trying to put a on show ya freak but but insulting you talking in a Jamaican accent when you are whiteeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She grinds my gears when she does that Jamaican accent!! She goes from Black Country, to Jamaican, then trys to talk posh. Be urself Mel stop trying to put a on show ya freak but but insulting you talking in a Jamaican accent when you are whiteeeeeee
Hahahahhahaha nahhhh the Patois she tries to speak 😂😂
“Mi name Melissa Dutton an mi luv abusing women nuh even kids or Henry hoovas safe round mi” 😂 what an absolute fanny of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harassing her? For ffs lol. Good luck Mel. Why does she do that Jamaican accent. It is so off putting.

I just look at her and she opens her big gob and I’m like errrr why would anyone be attracted to that. Now I’m not going off looks here but her personality is absolutely disgusting. She’s just vile she will never change!

Who is the older lady, doing her dishes. Can't mel do them herself. Lazy cow!
I think it's Tracey, some old bird who thinks she can steer her in the right way 😆
I give it 6 months, they won't speak to each other after that. Always the way with the nutter

She’s on live ranting and begging for 2 part worn tyres 😂 she needs to get out for a bit…. I think she’s just wanting a bag of weed because didn’t she have an mot done in December so doesn’t need the tyres 😂 she’s not rolling a spliff so it is definitely for a bag of weed

• Wow
Yeah she had a service and MOT, paid for by followers. She's a scraggy witch. It's definitely for weed, she's a disgrace. How embarrassing at her age, or any age to be begging

• Heart
Wtf is that latest video trying to out someone called Nikki? There's no phone numbers so it doesn't prove anything, only a name. Anyone can write that themselves.
She goes on about how much she loves her supporters, what she actually means is how much she loves their money, that's the real reason she loves Tiktok, nothing else.
It's not difficult to find out where she is living, so why she going on like she's in MI5? bleeping weirdo. I found where she is in about 5 mins.
Anyone clock her nails? Eurrgghh they are rank! All bitten down and looking rank. How can any woman let her go near them? 🤢
She's meant to be OCD clean too, that house she lived in said otherwise, just like the stare of her nails. She's a dirty scratter, you can tell she absolutely smells of spam and fags.

• Haha
Wtf is that latest video trying to out someone called Nikki? There's no phone numbers so it doesn't prove anything, only a name. Anyone can write that themselves.
She goes on about how much she loves her supporters, what she actually means is how much she loves their money, that's the real reason she loves Tiktok, nothing else.
It's not difficult to find out where she is living, so why she going on like she's in MI5? bleeping weirdo. I found where she is in about 5 mins.
Anyone clock her nails? Eurrgghh they are rank! All bitten down and looking rank. How can any woman let her go near them? 🤢
She's meant to be OCD clean too, that house she lived in said otherwise, just like the stare of her nails. She's a dirty scratter, you can tell she absolutely smells of spam and fags.
Will go check it out. Saw the video about the pain.

Weird if you ask me.

Someone's affected by Tattle 😆 although she claims she doesn't care, but cares enough for it to be the first thing out of her mouth on live. State of it.
Mel the messiah, she put her hand on her mums head and she stopped moving...probably thought you were about to punch her. All her family thought her and her mum didn't get along....probably cos ya used to slap her around.
We are all jealous of her 😆 🤣 😂 wtf, okayyyyy. I'm dead jealous!! Looking like she does with her personality...and no one. Yeah OK!!
She's convinced I'm still Sharon, what did Sharon do to her? 😆 🤣 😂 I joined Tattle long before I even knew who dirty dutton was, it was Karina that made me want to join...there's a whole army of people who can't stand ya Mel, not just Sharon!
---
Stop spouting the "someone sent me the screenshots of here" we all know you read it yourself. Why do these people talk the same shite?

• Haha
Someone's affected by Tattle 😆 although she claims she doesn't care, but cares enough for it to be the first thing out of her mouth on live. State of it.
Mel the messiah, she put her hand on her mums head and she stopped moving...probably thought you were about to punch her. All her family thought her and her mum didn't get along....probably cos ya used to slap her around.
We are all jealous of her 😆 🤣 😂 wtf, okayyyyy. I'm dead jealous!! Looking like she does with her personality...and no one. Yeah OK!!
She's convinced I'm still Sharon, what did Sharon do to her? 😆 🤣 😂 I joined Tattle long before I even knew who dirty dutton was, it was Karina that made me want to join...there's a whole army of people who can't stand ya Mel, not just Sharon!
---
Stop spouting the "someone sent me the screenshots of here" we all know you read it yourself. Why do these people talk the same shite?
It’s ok for Melissa to do lives with hundreds of viewers slagging off every ex she’s ever had, talking tit about people she used to be friends with and inviting her viewers and mods to rip into these people but it’s not ok for people to discuss her behaviour here. She’s just not used to people having an opinion because she’s created en echo chamber of praise on her page. If you dare question her or say anything she doesn’t like then her or the lonely women’s club (her mods) will block people straight away. If anyone on this thread knew her in real life then trust me it would be a hell of a lot more active.

Reactions: 3
They always spout the same shite, if you're not blowing smoke up her ass, you get blocked. If I was Sharon, I'd be dishing all the dirt 😆
Melissa's behaviour is appalling, she doesnt seem able to understand why people may call her out on the way she acts, of course when you say anything, you're a "troll" or jealous.
It's worrying when someone isn't allowed to be around children cos of their behaviour. Remember when she used to threaten P on live all the time, she was proper psychotic! As if people think that was normal.
When you've got no friends, no family, not allowed around kids, no home and now no job, you have to wonder who is the problem??
As for her hands been "working hands" apparently, what work ya pleb? You've been on the sick for about a year!! You're a lazy scrounger who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it bit you on the arse. As for her having OCD, I think not. Her hygiene and the state of the house she lived in said otherwise.