itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Katie Bailey tried to get tattle taken down. And she didn't succeed.
I always miss when she mentions tattle lol.

Reactions: 1
Didn't Mrs Hinch try and also failed? Never mind though ladies, cos Melissa is going to be the one to do it.
Who is this old woman Tracy that she's roped into helping her aka using her? She looks about 80, and looks like she needs a zimmer, not to be cleaning at her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't Mrs Hinch try and also failed? Never mind though ladies, cos Melissa is going to be the one to do it.
Who is this old woman Tracy that she's roped into helping her aka using her? She looks about 80, and looks like she needs a zimmer, not to be cleaning at her age.
Oh did she ha ha. Yes Mel will succeed 💪 lol
God knows, I haven't been on TT today.
Why does she need help cleaning it. It's not a bloody mansion?
I boils my pi** when I watch these women. And I need to be calm. I am hoping you will update me lol.

• Haha
Why do I always miss the lives when she’s having a rant about tattle 🤣🤣🤣 dying to know have I been mentioned?? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The nutball was on again this morning, apparently we are stalking her and can get a prison sentence....is she really that thick? Actually don't answer that, I think we all know! Does she has no concept of what stalking is? God she acts like she sounds, absolutely thick as a brick.
I love that she's telling everyone to come and read her thread, she clearly has no self awareness of how she comes across. Oh to be that deluded!
Why hasn't the lazy witch gone back to work? Just waiting for all the excuses coming....cos we all know there will be.
Is she still using this Tracy? They won't be friends in 3 months time, not sure why Tracy is bothering. Everyone she seems to hang around with, all look rough af. Benefits Britain specials these lot, get off ya fat arse and get a job! Jesus

• Haha
Stalking her lol! That weed is making her paranoid. You are sharing stuff online. This is a page where we can say what we want without getting blocked. If you want to silence me for stating facts. Stick an NDA in me, I want a four figure sum please.

She seems to think she's gonna be some kind of homeless guru when she gets her permanent home. She's gonna "raise" money on behalf of others who need help. She's a professional beg, she's no shame at all.
Who the hell would go to a angry pot head for advice? If she's got so much knowledge, she wouldn't have been in a hotel for 3 months getting no help from the council would she?
I've never known anyone talk so much crap, I work with people like her, and I know for a fact, that her old ways will creep in soon.
The fact that she abused her own mother is disgusting, no wonder her family don't have anything to do with her. Always playing the victim, the poor me card.
Thank god she doesn't have children of her own, and likely never will. Can you imagine? They'd be removed from her care within months. Let her carry on with her weed addiction, and ruin her own life.
For the love of God, sort them eyebrows out, or at least learn how to do them properly.

Homeless guru lol. You make me howl. And everything you say is right. I need to try and catch her live.

I had to block her.. her wanna be scummy accent drives me mad.. she thinks she’s so hard.. but then crys on live.. all these begs have absolutely no shame.

She is never in this world of god right in the head. You chose to put ur life out there the way u have therefore people r gona comment on that. What cus we aren’t like her minions and can see straight through her. And for fucks Mel cus ino gona be reading this STOP WITH THE EYEBROWS Jesus Christ they look absolutely ridiculous

• Heart
She's on live looking extra rough today! Bloody hell, she's got the most manly face I've ever seen on a female. She looks like she'd nut ya if you dare glance her way. Definitely not blessed with looks or personality....or brains is she?

• Haha
Anyone listening to her going off about Skittles? Apparently she's going ro ruin her life! She's still the same aggressive twit I see. She said "do you want me to drive down to her house now and dox her address" I mean who the duck does that?
This is a (so called) woman who's nearly 40...I mean come on. How embarrassing!
Before the rant, she was begging again. She's non stop. The shame of it!
One day someone will batter her!
Doesn't talk to Paige anymore cos she associates with Skittles...

• Wow
Well that didn't last long with skittles did it lol. However she needs to grow up. Makes you wonder about what P said is right, how she treated her.

She was talking about Tattle again, apparently we are Skittles now 😆 jesus, why do we have to be anyone she knows?
She doesn't understand why she's so hated....honestly she said this 😂😂 she really has no insight as to how she comes across. She's one of the most beggy vile aggressive knobheads I've ever come across on tiktok!
But don't worry guys....cos she's gonna be the one to take Tattle down..her and her 1 army! Take it down, stop making me laugh!
She really went in on Skittles, Mel reckons she's a traveller, she said she's gonna get a fellow traveller to go to Skittles house tonight (why not go on your own? Ya fanny!) She's making threats again! She says she's gonna go round Skittles local area and tell everyone to make her life hell. Crusty Mel really be thinking she's some kind of gangster!
Doesn't she wonder why not one person has ever stuck around her? Not one, maybe you're the problem Mel? Ever think that? 🤔
As if she was begging for tobacco earlier, sad duck.
Someone donated some money then said "I heard you spent my money on a tattoo" Mel says "no cos if I want a tattoo, I just need to ask for the cash and people will give it me" you sad, sad bastard Mel. That's why people hate you, you're a beggy, aggressive woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my God, you are right, she is a fanny. She can't do her own dirty work, as she will get arrested and charged. Remember that time she got told she was getting arrested and cried on TT cause she was scared lol.
Mel I am actually Smarties if that helps you out.
God I hope her minions see what she is like and stop gifting her. Where will be she be then? She is another Katie Bailey begging for tattoos and tobacco lol. Sad!!

• Haha
I don't know how many different people we can be, around 5 so far! I'll be whoever she wants me to be, Bob, Frank, Skittles, Mary, I don't mind.
Imagine begging for fags and a drink, how bloody sad is that! Especially when she spends her money on weed! These followers of hers are bonkers! Why would you give your money to a sad nutcase like her?
She's not doing lives on weekends...cos that's her time lol! Who she think she is? Does she think she's actually somebody?? Bloody hell Mel, you're a nobody. Look who is there for you.... no one.
Threatening people in your McKenzie basics t shirt....embarrassing. I'm cringing for ya!

• Haha
You do me lol.
She thinks she is some kind of celebrity lol.
I take it she will get this flat thing paid for her.
She only seems to ever come on to beg.

I can never keep up with this crank properly these days because her flying monkey mods scan the room and kick people out at lightning speed. I bet all her mods tell the job centre that they aren’t capable of working, not even office or sit down jobs because of their ‘mental elf’ is too bad yet they all seem to be healthy enough to sit on the internet all day licking Melissa duttons hairy hoop and deleting any comments that don’t agree with their narrative. It’s basically a full time admin job! Lazy, scruffy cunts. These sad women who mod for her think that she’s Jesus Christ incarnated. It’s bizarre. They see her lie, steal, threaten, mentally abuse women, physically assault women, financially abuse women. Notice how I said WOMEN and not WOMAN because she’s got so much previous for every single thing I just listed. I mean she’s not even allowed near kids because her abuse didn’t stop at just women. She likes to go after their kids too. They know all of this as FACTS and yet they still worship the ground she slithers on. I’m gonna start calling her Messiah Dutton ffs cos no matter what this crank does next she’ll always have her weird lonely women club backing her up.

Anyway I’m glad this thread is a bit more active now because I can keep updated with this maniac through you lot if you don’t mind reporting back on what she’s getting herself up to next. We are due a new victim soon really (sad but you know it’s coming)

• Haha