Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah me and my friends worked out IF her figures were as they said they were she would have been making approximately €40,000 a month with “fit with her”

You’d have to be raking in SERIOUS Arbonne money to abandon a business like that 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ha I'd say at the end was was lucky to be getting 400 a month on that!

Reactions: 2
Found this gem 😉😉

Fast forward a couple of years
now it seems she's just about the money and the cake. Everything is MORE because shes never happy. She has n1 around her, those Arbonne friends 'Are-gone' when they've used her, and she has used them.

I wonder how can they be a happy young couple when they don't have their family around them? That says a lot when they both aren't close to any of their family.

I was watching her stories last night and I saw RURI was out with friends. I wonder does she worry that he's out cheating if he cheated on someone else with Lisa? let's face it, she's not as pretty as the red duches girl and I wonder does rurai regret cheating on her? she seems to be a decent wee lass as well. maybe he's the one who should go to a councillor. something just seems very sad about ruri.

Hilarious 🤣 isn’t it funny how she came full circle and now promotes all that shite! I really enjoyed her page years ago too

Reactions: 3
So strange I knew her years ago and can honestly say she was a really nice girl. But I don’t think she even knows who she is anymore. So false and so lost 🤷

Reactions: 4
now it seems she's just about the money and the cake. Everything is MORE because shes never happy. She has n1 around her, those Arbonne friends 'Are-gone' when they've used her, and she has used them.

I wonder how can they be a happy young couple when they don't have their family around them? That says a lot when they both aren't close to any of their family.

I was watching her stories last night and I saw RURI was out with friends. I wonder does she worry that he's out cheating if he cheated on someone else with Lisa? let's face it, she's not as pretty as the red duches girl and I wonder does rurai regret cheating on her? she seems to be a decent wee lass as well. maybe he's the one who should go to a councillor. something just seems very sad about ruri.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow him but I’m surprised he’s out with friends.. I always wondered if he had any as any time Lisa was out with her friends he was always the only male in their company. They went to Portugal on an Arbornne galz trip earlier in the summer and Ru was there too 😂maybe she doesn’t trust him given his past... just found it strange that he was always along with her and the girls. Also remember he was doing Arbornne for a while too 🙈😂😂 she hasn’t mentioned him doing in a while #TeamLevelUp 😂😂😂

Can’t believe I’ve stumbled across this, I know someone who was in their Arbonne downline and they left shortly after because apparently Arbonne is all they talk about and they have no life

Reactions: 1
Her latest pics it looks like a cult with them all dressed alike. How long does it take to be a lawyer?

Can’t believe I’ve stumbled across this, I know someone who was in their Arbonne downline and they left shortly after because apparently Arbonne is all they talk about and they have no life
Oh was Lisa her mentor?

I’d love to know what it’s like

Oh was Lisa her mentor?

I’d love to know what it’s like
Has anyone in the thread been asked to join up by any of them? I was by someone she mentors. Nothing to report only the girl genuinely did start looking unreal shortly before that but big personality overhaul

I was messaged by a girl who is mentored by Lisa her message was just seen you watched my stories are you interested in joining etc etc. it legit just reminded me of anyone doing juice plus etc. They are all the same

I don’t know if Arbonne deal in Ireland? But then again, I see one of those Furlong dolls from up inishowen that used to be in Ireland’s Fittest Family doing it too, so maybe it’s changed. Lisa’s from Fintown.

Actually too, the fashion chair doll Emma Murray did it for a while but she seems to have stopped. I distinctly remember Lisa saying about how Irish girls who put Arbonne down are just jealous they can’t do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if Arbonne deal in Ireland? But then again, I see one of those Furlong dolls from up inishowen that used to be in Ireland’s Fittest Family doing it too, so maybe it’s changed. Lisa’s from Fintown.

Actually too, the fashion chair doll Emma Murray did it for a while but she seems to have stopped. I distinctly remember Lisa saying about how Irish girls who put Arbonne down are just jealous they can’t do it 😂
I came to blows with one of them furlongs. I’m coeliac and couldn’t eat the same as her, but she had a go nearly every day. Ironic she’s now a dietitian but she was the one making herself sick back then. Not trying to put anyone down for having an eating disorder but don’t blatantly shame someone everyday who has a serious health issue.

I’d say they seem to fit the Arbonne narrative Fairly well

I came to blows with one of them furlongs. I’m coeliac and couldn’t eat the same as her, but she had a go nearly every day. Ironic she’s now a dietitian but she was the one making herself sick back then. Not trying to put anyone down for having an eating disorder but don’t blatantly shame someone everyday who has a serious health issue.

I’d say they seem to fit the Arbonne narrative Fairly well
That’s shocking! Yes that’s the one who is into the Arbonne now. She is a Dr now. Sounding more and more like Lisa every day. They seem to be trying to make you feel like a bad person for NOT doing Arbonne!

Lisa must have a full time job on her hands blocking everyone that looks at her account. Blocked on 3 dif accounts now even though have no interaction with her

• Wow