Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on to have a nosey!

oh dear!! Imagine!! There’s him trying to act the “life coach”now after being an abuser! Makes me sick

Reactions: 2
I love Caroline's brutal honesty. It's a cert Lisa doesn't know he went running back to Caroline 😂 fair play to her. He probably has some kind of hold over Lisa too tbf. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

Reactions: 3
I love Caroline's brutal honesty. It's a cert Lisa doesn't know he went running back to Caroline 😂 fair play to her. He probably has some kind of hold over Lisa too tbf. A leopard doesn't change its spots.
He 100% controls lisa he has done from the day they met

Reactions: 1
Yeah Lisa does seem pretty isolated.
The travel etc. You often see in narcissistic relationships that the perpetrator likes to isolate the person from friends or family and she certainly seems to be alone... regardless what she says about “arbonne family”

And he always seems to be lurking in the background when she's away on the trips with Arbonne

I legit have no sympathy though. Any girl that gets involved with a guy that has a girlfriend isn’t a good person. There’s no excuse.

She for sure knew he was in a long term relationship. No matter how much I liked someone I just could never do that to someone. It’s unacceptable.

imagine how red duchess feels when Lisa is crying on about “women supporting women”... except when it involves sleeping with their boyfriends

Reactions: 2
I legit have no sympathy though. Any girl that gets involved with a guy that has a girlfriend isn’t a good person. There’s no excuse.

She for sure knew he was in a long term relationship. No matter how much I liked someone I just could never do that to someone. It’s unacceptable.

imagine how red duchess feels when Lisa is crying on about “women supporting women”... except when it involves sleeping with their boyfriends
Preach 🙌

Does anyone else not think red Dutchess goes on about him a bit too much? I mean it has been 8 years

Reactions: 5
I thought that too, but at the same time my cousin who went through something similar, and whilst she hates him she still gets angry and I suppose triggered.

I don’t know...I do and don’t know how I feel about her going on about it.

as someone who was in a VERY similar situation I find it reassuring to hear someone has been through it too and that it’s ok to still get annoyed or upset by it all.

I would never speak about my own experience to anyone anymore purely because I wouldn’t want to give my ex the satisfaction that I care or that he Has left such a damaging mark on me. But when I hear red duchess speak it helps me know he’s the problem and it’s ok for me to still hurt sometimes

Reactions: 3
Not like she is talking about missing him. Emotional abuse is as bad and sufferers of both emotional and physical abuse have said that the emotional abuse was worse. I have been through similar, and was turning physical and it was 2 years ago and I get triggered by it still, a song, a phrase, my mental health is just in shatters and my self image. So I get where she's coming from. Also she has a platform to help people and by telling people about her own triggers even after years and that its normal, gives us comfort I guess. As until I seen her stories I was wondering why do I still get triggered, how am I not past it? Ugh just sucks. And I guess trauma doesn't have a timeline. Its just something you learn to deal with better over time. Always gonna be there

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't want to be living in a high rise flat with a wraparound balcony with him anyway, they have some almighty rows🙈

Yes I agree about things triggering people but she is a therapist herself and the way she is when she speaks about him just doesn’t seem right for a professional that helps other people deal with issues like that

Yes I agree about things triggering people but she is a therapist herself and the way she is when she speaks about him just doesn’t seem right for a professional that helps other people deal with issues like that
I think therapists are allowed to be human. She can’t always have her therapist hat on. I think it was so strong of her to show that side of her that still hurts in a bid to help other woman. I’m not the duchess biggest fan, but I do respect her honesty a lot. She doesn’t act like a know it all like the rest of the twats on Instagram. She doesn’t try to act perfect and she has to be admired for that.

Reactions: 6
It’s ironic that Lisa has experienced childhood trauma and is with him. Maybe that’s what he likes, to have control over women with trauma. Similar to Red Dutches in the sense she was going though a tough time

I haven’t been through a bad relationship like she has but I get ptsd/nightmares all the time about “friendships” that have really affected me now as an adult more so than any bullying I experienced in school. I found her story really helpful, how she says to use your voice no matter what. I think what she was saying about her whole situation can apply to everyone’s negative experiences and we can all learn something from her talking about it.

Reactions: 4