Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nutritional therapist isn’t a proper qualification. It’s like a naturopath.

Jade is registered with BANT so surely she must be qualified to give advice, albeit naturopathic?

As for Lisa - loved following her years ago but stopped when she joined Arbonne. She totally went against everything she used to claim to hate. Can't stand her now.

Love following Red Duchess and find her helpful - always replies to DMs.

Reactions: 1
They aren’t properly qualified to give dietary advice to people. They encourage them to get all these intolerance tests which are very expensive and are not valid. People go to them thinking they are getting proper advice

Reactions: 2
Jade is a fully qualified nutional therapist and I love her advice. She's amazing. Also I thought this was a Lisa d thread not a red one so why bring up her and her supposed business ventures🤔

because she was already mentioned on thread and there is no separate one. I’m just saying what I know about nutritional therapists. Think Martin MacDonald has a post on them. Anyway back to Lisa

Is it just myself, or does anyone else believe that Lisa simply isn't bright enough to become a 'lawyer'?

Can she see everyone that goes on her page? She had me blocked on my one and I used my sisters to look at hers last week and it’s blocked today too.

This shopping trolley is interesting for two health and wellness advocates. Champagne etc and the biggest shock is COLGATE toothpaste. Arbonne sell toothpaste so why aren’t they using it since every other toothpaste isn’t good. It’s all for show because the toothpaste is to expensive for them in reality. All for personal gain and they just exposed themselves!

Attachments

Hahahahahaha the champagne to clearly show off and great spot with the Colgate.

I’d worry about brands that try to do too much... I mean protein, supplements, skincare, toiletries, makeup?? But none of it in shops 🤷 Seems legit

Will Arbonne ever be sold in stores?

Retail stores require all products to have a five to eight year shelf life. For that to happen, there has to
be a considerable level of preservatives in the products (to keep them from going bad in the bottle). Arbonne will not compromise its products by raising the level of preservatives to meet this requirement. Arbonne is sold through a network of Independent Consultants and may be sold in outlets where there is an appointment system, such as salons, and shelf life is therefore not an issue.

I’m no expert but that is not true. Many shop bought products do NOT have a 5-8 year shelf life

I went to her boot camps in Donegal for a short while and I enjoyed them but she’s a completely different person now. She always had great skin, a great figure and plenty of money so it definitely isn’t from Arbornne... she said before she was making €1M + a year then as she had her online plans and also launched a website called Fit With Her which you paid a monthly fee for workouts etc. she then sold her gym, went travelling and got a boob job but deletes any comments that questions it😂I heard she was caught riding Ru out the back of a gym she worked at before she opened her own.. I think he was some sort of delivery man? He had a gf at the time.

• Haha
was this GF the red duchess or a different girlfriend?

I went to her boot camps in Donegal for a short while and I enjoyed them but she’s a completely different person now. She always had great skin, a great figure and plenty of money so it definitely isn’t from Arbornne... she said before she was making €1M + a year then as she had her online plans and also launched a website called Fit With Her which you paid a monthly fee for workouts etc. she then sold her gym, went travelling and got a boob job but deletes any comments that questions it😂I heard she was caught riding Ru out the back of a gym she worked at before she opened her own.. I think he was some sort of delivery man? He had a gf at the time.

was this GF the red duchess or a different girlfriend?
Sorry I’m not sure as I didn’t follow him at the time! Had to unfollow him now too as he’s a bit of a dose. Lisa blocked me as she had a poll up before asking would you like to find out more about Arbornne and I chose no 🙈

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed him too just found it very unprofessional how he swears all the time when he’s giving advice. Just doesn’t sound right. He was constantly droning on about bad relationships & that’s it. Something creepy about them together I think

Yeah me and my friends worked out IF her figures were as they said they were she would have been making approximately €40,000 a month with “fit with her”

You’d have to be raking in SERIOUS Arbonne money to abandon a business like that 🤦🏽‍♀️