Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this, but followed her a while back. How can her and ru spout so much tit about their relationship and how terrible their previous relatio ships were and this time they knew they got it right cuz they said from the start what they wanted and what their boundaries are bla bla bla. Your boundaries???? From what I have learnt from this page is that they got together by cheating on their ex's. They don't have boundaries. And he def seems suspect. Something not right. And she had me fooled, I thought she was miss goody two shoes the absolute snake. Well Caroline mcmenamin is SO better off!!

Reactions: 4
Girls did I just see she picked up her “free” merc? I read up on them before. They lease the car in their own name and Arbonne give them money towards them monthly. But they HAVE to meet their targets to get the bonus, and because they are in their own name, if they don’t get their bonus they still have to pay 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ya read that too. I’m blocked so can’t see her stories

Reactions: 1
For all her blocking she hasn’t managed to block me. Thanks Lis! ☺

Reactions: 2
I SWEAR she was on about picking up her merc years ago??? Did we all imagine this?

I can’t find it but she was saying things like “going to pick up the keys of my new Mercedes” etc must have been on stories

Also see social distancing doesn’t apply to arbonne members

Last edited:
I SWEAR she was on about picking up her merc years ago??? Did we all imagine this?

I can’t find it but she was saying things like “going to pick up the keys of my new Mercedes” etc must have been on stories

Also see social distancing doesn’t apply to arbonne members
Covid doesn’t exist accordingly to blessed Saint Lisa of Arbonne- cue all her Arbonne followers (sorry “biz partners”) following her lead and reposting all her Covid conspiracy crap. Brains cells thin on the ground..

A lot of them are like brainwashed. Sharing her area managers in NI but one of them for sure isn’t an area manager anymore doesn’t follower her on insta anymore.

Reactions: 2
How can anyone listen to this woman? I’m not even talking about the nonsense she spouts - her accent!!!!!! Dear lord!!!!! It’s like nails on a blackboard!!!!!

I unfollowed her a lifetime ago but she was in my suggestions today so I had a nosey. Hearing her say Northern Ireland in a semi-American accent hurt my ears. I can’t even articulate how annoying she is without swearing! This is a salesperson/business woman 🤣🤣🤣 ridiculous!

She’s as fake as that chest of hers 🙄

Reactions: 6
She sounds like bleeping michael flatly with that accent. She's the fakest person I've ever came across

• Heart
Reactions: 3