Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure Even when this was as I unfollowed her around the engagement time, and only drop in every few months to see if she’s still brainwashed/a brainwasher, but I think she was back home with the family then? Like she was doing a welcome home tour. Probably harder to get home with corona, but yea, the arbonners stick together in case they interact with someone that speaks a modicum of sense into them! Like she was always that fake, bubbly everything in life is rosy, but I bought a fitness plan off her so there’s no way she was as bad as she is now. What has she been saying that’s quite trumpy/blm is false!? She’s very like oh fitness..happier when she’s bigger. until she’s thinner. And then she wasn’t actually happy or healthy when she was bigger...Thin is the happiest she’s ever been. I don’t understand how they think they’re fooling people that are literally following their life. We’ve seen the previous chapters hun... we know that you’re changing your mind every time you find something new to shill. How can she possibly think she has the trust of her followers!?

Reactions: 1
Not sure Even when this was as I unfollowed her around the engagement time, and only drop in every few months to see if she’s still brainwashed/a brainwasher, but I think she was back home with the family then? Like she was doing a welcome home tour. Probably harder to get home with corona, but yea, the arbonners stick together in case they interact with someone that speaks a modicum of sense into them! Like she was always that fake, bubbly everything in life is rosy, but I bought a fitness plan off her so there’s no way she was as bad as she is now. What has she been saying that’s quite trumpy/blm is false!? She’s very like oh fitness..happier when she’s bigger. until she’s thinner. And then she wasn’t actually happy or healthy when she was bigger...Thin is the happiest she’s ever been. I don’t understand how they think they’re fooling people that are literally following their life. We’ve seen the previous chapters hun... we know that you’re changing your mind every time you find something new to shill. How can she possibly think she has the trust of her followers!?
That’s interesting- haven’t seen her with the family in over a year anyway. She’s sharing all of those QAnon conspiracy theory posts- that the Clintons are child traffickers, as is Chrissy Tiegen, as is Joe Biden and the BLM movement is just to distract from that, just crazy stuff.

Her real surname is McDevitt....

She also looks like she may have had some plastic surgery and when people questioned her she deleted the comments. By all means do what you want with your body though....

Reactions: 2
That’s interesting- haven’t seen her with the family in over a year anyway. She’s sharing all of those QAnon conspiracy theory posts- that the Clintons are child traffickers, as is Chrissy Tiegen, as is Joe Biden and the BLM movement is just to distract from that, just crazy stuff.
Noooooo, mortified for her!! My sisters sister in law was in Herbalife & her socials were following that whole path as well..antivaxxer, illuminati, new world order, coronavirus is a hoax to control our minds, she’s the only one that will be safe, we’re all fools stuff. She lost her husband & family over the head of it. Maybe Lisa’s is mortified for her too!

Noooooo, mortified for her!! My sisters sister in law was in Herbalife & her socials were following that whole path as well..antivaxxer, illuminati, new world order, coronavirus is a hoax to control our minds, she’s the only one that will be safe, we’re all fools stuff. She lost her husband & family over the head of it. Maybe Lisa’s is mortified for her too!
Yep, it’s all of that stuff. Other team members of Lisa are posting the same stuff - they’re all a bunch of sheep. Gas thing is the memes and videos they’re posting about this crap all urge us not to be “sheep” and “Do YOur REseArCh” (of course if you do do your research and question her about it, you’re blocked and labelled as a hater with “a big ego”)!

Her real surname is McDevitt....

She also looks like she may have had some plastic surgery and when people questioned her she deleted the comments. By all means do what you want with your body though....
She’s 100% had a boob job. no way theyd be that perky with her fluctuating weight!

Reactions: 6
Arbonne is like a cult. They all have to dress in the same colours for these meetings.

Arbonne is like a cult. They all have to dress in the same colours for these meetings.
They all speak the same too and use the same catchphrases - it’s sooo odd: “ok guys” “working your biz”, “fit it into the nooks and crannies of your life”, “get rid of your ego” 🤢🤢

Yeah I have followed her for years but soon unfollowed during the “Rise of Arbonne”

however it was this that annoyed me... she sold a fitness plan to thousands. Creating a plan and image that basically said “you can loook like this too”... then went and had a boob job?
I get that people have a right to privacy... BUT if you are selling something based on body image then you should be transparent about stuff like that 🤷🏽‍♀️ Deny all you want hun but the proof is below

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her boobs were fine before. Going to the extreme of getting her breasts done when they were fine anyway will make people question their own boobs.

What is this course she's doin? God forgive me for saying this, but doesn't ruari look like he has Down's syndrome?

Don’t know if I would like him counselling me isn’t he part of arbonne as well. They both seem to be into a lot of quackery

Don’t know if I would like him counselling me isn’t he part of arbonne as well. They both seem to be into a lot of quackery
I wonder how the red duchess can claim he's a narcissist and then he claims she was a narcissist. Who do we believe?

my daughter told me that she heard that he was cheating on duchess with Lisa, and then went back to duchess, and she wasn't having any of it, and so he ran back to Lisa. Is this true?

my daughter told me that she heard that he was cheating on duchess with Lisa, and then went back to duchess, and she wasn't having any of it, and so he ran back to Lisa. Is this true?
I’d say get your daughter on here, she seems to have all the goss 😂

I’d say get your daughter on here, she seems to have all the goss 😂
Oh she does. She's the one who made me an account on here, because she was telling me things, and then I wanted to keep up to date when she went to university. The only thing I'm not happy about is that she called me 'OldDoll' and I've no idea how to change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even care about how they look I just think making a name for yourself, and making a career out of helping girls gain confidence through exercise and encouraging them to love their bodies and mind- through exercise.
Claiming to be a massive body image advocate.... then heading to get a boob job for yourself and block anyone who questions it?

total fraud. Also she called girls out for questioning her about a previous post where she slated pyramid schemes. The girl called her a sellout (which she is) and lisadee started slagging off her job and released her details on her page... of course called her a troll! Classic