Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty, she’s now on Instagram claiming the government measures against Covid is “munchausen by proxy” disorder and that it a “crime” to make people wear masks. That kind of stupidity should be illegal 🤦🏼‍♀️. Seriously though there should be some kind of law against people with large followings and a degree of influence spreading completely false and damaging information. The likes of Lisa (with zero qualifications, education or knowledge of immunology) goes on YouTube, watches a few videos and thinks she’s an expert. So ignorant and dangerous. But mostly stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has she set her page to private? Used another account to look at her page and can’t view it.

Yeah I have followed her for years but soon unfollowed during the “Rise of Arbonne”

however it was this that annoyed me... she sold a fitness plan to thousands. Creating a plan and image that basically said “you can loook like this too”... then went and had a boob job?
I get that people have a right to privacy... BUT if you are selling something based on body image then you should be transparent about stuff like that 🤷🏽‍♀️ Deny all you want hun but the proof is below
She got a boob job in Thailand

Ruairi is also a complete narcissist, he is exactly what he be's telling others to stay away from. I guess that's how he can go into so much detail about it. He was very controlling from the start. Lisa also knew he had a girlfriend when she started seeing him.

She doesn't have a good relationship with her mum and has never got on with her stepfather. She gets on OK with her sisters I think but Arbonne seems to be her family now.

Lisa is completely different in real life to the persona she puts on on insta, fake I guess u could call her and not just her boobies!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She got a boob job in Thailand

Ruairi is also a complete narcissist, he is exactly what he be's telling others to stay away from. I guess that's how he can go into so much detail about it. He was very controlling from the start. Lisa also knew he had a girlfriend when she started seeing him.

She doesn't have a good relationship with her mum and has never got on with her stepfather. She gets on OK with her sisters I think but Arbonne seems to be her family now.

Lisa is completely different in real life to the persona she puts on on insta, fake I guess u could call her and not just her boobies!

maybe it was duchess who got the lucky escape after all? Speaks volumes when Lisa and Ruri have no family surrounding them, doesn't it?

Reactions: 3
I know a girl that used to do her bootcamps in letterkenny and at that tome she was trying to make out ruairi was a physio 🤔 apparently she was telling them all to go to him for any injuries they had.

Her true colours were well and truly shown when people would challenge her about changing her ideas regarding MLM and pyramid schemes, her responses were so rude. I’d try get the screenshots but I don’t follow her anymore. They’re on fb too though of anybody wants a nosey

Reactions: 2
Ya I think she was promoting his aunt then as one. Is he fully qualified as a Psychotherapist because he keeps changing his title now he’s a personal coach

Pretty sure he isn’t... sure you can do those certificates online 🙄
On linked in it says he did psychology at queens but don’t think that’s right. Unless he did it long distance or alongside being a full time bouncer in Derry

That post she had up about "Karma only being a witch if you are"- does she think she's an exception? I'd say she's due her fair share.

That post she had up about "Karma only being a witch if you are"- does she think she's an exception? I'd say she's due her fair share.
She definitely is. She has screwed plenty of folk over. Didn't she have some kind of an affiliation with a gym out here that she used to do her boot camps in and left him high and dry took a load of his equipment with her too when she left

She's becoming a 'lawyer'. Ruri doesn't have to cheat on her with other women because Lisa turns into so many different people. That's not normal. multiple personality disorder?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she? Sorry to break from topic but I can’t understand why Red Duchess would set up a business with someone who isn’t qualified to give nutritional advice.