Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you joking I think he has an actual job which means they’d probably have to pay the rent or mortgage (unlikely) themselves
That’s true. Just seems madness to me to chose this kind of life over actually having your own home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She has said before though that she has nothing going for her. Her actual words. What a bleeping sad reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She has said before though that she has nothing going for her. Her actual words. What a bleeping sad reality.
She must earn a bit from her sponsored posts? And I doubt influencers pay tax on their earnings 🙄. As she’s still living at home she could have saved a fair bit now rather than buying tat to decorate the bathroom with?

She must earn a bit from her sponsored posts? And I doubt influencers pay tax on their earnings 🙄. As she’s still living at home she could have saved a fair bit now rather than buying tat to decorate the bathroom with?
Without sounding judgemental, I expect she gets a fair amount in the way of PIP if her physical condition is as severe as she paints it to be. There’s no way she declares any of those ADs or sponsored posts.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a catfish even with her house photos 🤣 note she hasn’t taken a full photo of the bathroom, just the airy fairy bits she’s added. It’s a bit creepy that she’s trying to play house with her mum’s house and a baby she can use as a doll.
I’m from the area, I’m pretty sure she lives in a two bed too?!

Is her bump wonky on that latest photo or is it my eyesight? Total photoshop fail.
Yeh I don’t like to “bump shame” as every woman carries differently but agree it looks really edited and weird. She messes around with the colours too much in her photos too, makes them almost cartoon like

Reactions: 2
I’m not the best at spotting photo shop, but the blanket behind her, right next to her bump looks so unnaturally slanted. Wouldn’t put it past her to be editing her bump but she should just embrace it however it looks. I adored mine and treasure all of the photos.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine her when the kids about 5 both posing for a photo in matching outfits would you believe we're both wearing the same size.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear God. Dressed like the Primark equivalent of a royal garden party guest for a fry up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will no doubt will have a celeb style “traumatic birth” story but then will pose in her hospital gown with a full face of make up and high heels ..
& her moet box in the background 😂 i’m still shocked she’s having a baby after always complaining that she’s tired with her health condition

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean her mum will have another baby 🙃
It’s a good job she still lives with mummy, she will definitely be doing most of the work with that little girl

Well it clearly wasn’t a planned pregnancy!
You’d have thought with her health the way it ‘apparently’ is, that she’d have been careful not to get pregnant accidentally, I genuinely wonder how she is going to manage, I foresee a lot of posts lying on her mums sofa complaining about how tiring having a baby is, and how it’s affected her health in a negative way. I’m still so curious to see how it’s going to work when she doesn’t even live with the baby’s dad - he still lives at hone with his parents too 😬

Reactions: 3
Itssandrini is going to be her birthing partner isn’t she, just so Lauren can force her to get in all sorts of stiff positions for those insta worthy photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.