Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad how filtered the picture she posted is compared to his
I thought the same. His post was very authentic and I do like what he wrote, it’s clear he does care about her. As much as she annoys me I do hope it works out for them for the sake of the baby

Reactions: 4
What a gorgeous little baby girl! I hope she keeps off insta for a while and enjoys being in the newborn baby bubble.

Reactions: 3
Not her biggest fan, but just read that she’s waiting on a transfusion. Hope she will be okay.

Reactions: 5
Aw what a beautiful little girl. I actually think she looks really good in the pic he posted. All the best to them, I hope she recovers well and it all works out for them!

Reactions: 4
Already got a stupid bleeping bow on the babies newborn head. That should be a flag to the hospital staff, any parents who dress their kid like a baby Annabel need some parenting classes.
This is going to be an absolute tit show. I’m sorry but I fail to believe that any guy who is immature enough to be willing to change his insta name ‘its...’ to fit in with his girlfriends ‘brand’ is going to be a competent father. This baby is screwed.

I know she’s obviously not feeling great. I had a traumatic time myself in labour and recovery was horrific. But the moaning has started 😞 you have a beautifully baby girl and yes it’s hard but there’s zero need to moan on socials. Show how hard recovery is but don’t whinge about it, especially when you have more help than most…

probably an unpopular opinion lol but I’d hate to look back at my socials from that time and see that all I did was moan

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know she’s obviously not feeling great. I had a traumatic time myself in labour and recovery was horrific. But the moaning has started 😞 you have a beautifully baby girl and yes it’s hard but there’s zero need to moan on socials. Show how hard recovery is but don’t whinge about it, especially when you have more help than most…

probably an unpopular opinion lol but I’d hate to look back at my socials from that time and see that all I did was moan
Completely agree! I had a traumatic birth and horrendous recovery. I could barely text people back in the first few weeks let alone post on socials. I was just grateful both me and my baby were ok and were home. I would never ever moan. Seriously what did she expect?? Having a baby is hard, birth and recovery is tough, the tiredness is extreme but it’s worth it.

• Heart
Completely agree! I had a traumatic birth and horrendous recovery. I could barely text people back in the first few weeks let alone post on socials. I was just grateful both me and my baby were ok and were home. I would never ever moan. Seriously what did she expect?? Having a baby is hard, birth and recovery is tough, the tiredness is extreme but it’s worth it.
I’m glad my post came across the way I intended it! I was exactly the same, I didn’t tell anyone she was even born for nearly a week after (I asked my mum to text family! because I was just trying to adapt and just soak her in! Having a baby is hard core but so so worth it. Must be as I’m pregnant with my second 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m glad my post came across the way I intended it! I was exactly the same, I didn’t tell anyone she was even born for nearly a week after (I asked my mum to text family! because I was just trying to adapt and just soak her in! Having a baby is hard core but so so worth it. Must be as I’m pregnant with my second 🤣
I can totally relate. You’re in such a baby bubble and while it’s new and your eyes sting from the exhaustion you’re still so happy! I found I was most awake at 3am so if I remembered I’d reply to people then if at all. It was my mum and husband that let people know our baby had arrived and my mum organised things like family coming to visit 😂
Absolutely, I remember both me and my husband saying we were done with our first but now she’s nearly two and we’re not so tired the thought of a second is definitely more of a possibility. Good luck with your second bubba 🥰

I can totally relate. You’re in such a baby bubble and while it’s new and your eyes sting from the exhaustion you’re still so happy! I found I was most awake at 3am so if I remembered I’d reply to people then if at all. It was my mum and husband that let people know our baby had arrived and my mum organised things like family coming to visit 😂
Absolutely, I remember both me and my husband saying we were done with our first but now she’s nearly two and we’re not so tired the thought of a second is definitely more of a possibility. Good luck with your second bubba 🥰
Ahh you’re making me even more excited for round two! Sounds like we had our firsts around the same time, my lg nearly 21 months 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t get why influencers have to constantly remind us that they’re knackered when they have a newborn? Mother’s or not we all know the lack of sleep is hard!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why influencers have to constantly remind us that they’re knackered when they have a newborn? Mother’s or not we all know the lack of sleep is hard!
I'm not even sure they realise that we don't give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.