Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably still in labour if induced or if section realised that this isn't a accessory but a dependent little bundle.
I was told induction could take 3-5 days before it was classed as failed! Unless they were having me on 🙄😂
Probably hear from her end of this week once she’s birthed, applied her lipstick and sandradee has taken ample amount of photos 🤣🙄🙈👏🏻😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was told induction could take 3-5 days before it was classed as failed! Unless they were having me on 🙄😂
Probably hear from her end of this week once she’s birthed, applied her lipstick and sandradee has taken ample amount of photos 🤣🙄🙈👏🏻😴
Sandradee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she bloody wishes she had a patch on Olivia Newton-John!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And itstomcourty will have been given his orders to not post anything. Like all the clothes he got the baby aren't allowed in the wardrobe.

you just know that whenever or however she gave birth it would have been the most dramatic traumatic worst birth in the world. Shes so poor me all the time i can just see it now

No pic of her with the baby yet which can only mean that she’s looking so rough that even the industrial strength filters can’t help. (Which is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL after having a baby - I looked like the best from the pit for the first few days).

Reactions: 6
No pic of her with the baby yet which can only mean that she’s looking so rough that even the industrial strength filters can’t help. (Which is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL after having a baby - I looked like the best from the pit for the first few days).
He's got one of the 3 of them. Looks like he's in scrubs.

She looks SO different in that picture!
It doesn’t have her trademark Snapchat filter on 😂 I think his post sounds a bit stiff and forced, just like everything else in her life. They’re just a pair of kids who have only known each other for a year playing at being grown ups.

Reactions: 3
Ooh what's the boyfriends insta or can someone post the pic. Need to see this!

Reactions: 1
Ooh what's the boyfriends insta or can someone post the pic. Need to see this!
If you go on her profile and then onto the tagged photos, you’ll see his post as he tagged her.

I do agree about the way he worded it. Seemed a little forced but having a baby is such a huge life changing event. He’s probably still reeling and she only gave birth yesterday. It seemed a little odd the way he said about her being a good mum, almost like he said it to reassure her? I’ve never seen someone say something like that on a birth announcement but maybe that’s just me 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.