Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her cakes just so so grim? More buttercream than cake as usual-
C111CCD9-603C-4FC5-8521-50D81DC7BDC5.jpeg
About 3 inches of buttercream piped on top

Reactions: 7
She 100% doesn’t make the actual cakes, she buys them and sticks a load of tacky decorations on (much like she does to her house and herself). That doesn’t look like it would be good at all.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is her obsession with making cocktails out of ice lollies with a lolly just laid on top of the glass?!! Its so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is her obsession with making cocktails out of ice lollies with a lolly just laid on top of the glass?!! Its so weird!
What baffled me is that she added non alcoholic vodka - what a pointless product, vodka has no taste 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
What baffled me is that she added non alcoholic vodka - what a pointless product, vodka has no taste 🥴🥴🥴
Not sure if you missed it, but she’s pregnant! I’m sure it got lost with everything else she posts about but she couldn’t possibly drink real vodka because she’s having a baby!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure if you missed it, but she’s pregnant! I’m sure it got lost with everything else she posts about but she couldn’t possibly drink real vodka because she’s having a baby!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh how could I miss that 😂😂 but wouldn’t you just miss the vodka out 🤷‍♀️ non alcoholic vodka just seems the biggest waste of money out there

Reactions: 1
Oh how could I miss that 😂😂 but wouldn’t you just miss the vodka out 🤷‍♀️ non alcoholic vodka just seems the biggest waste of money out there
I think she’s put herself into such a specific hole of her content that when she got pregnant she made a big deal out of making alcohol free ones. I don’t think she’s even considered just making drinks that don’t contain alcohol, I’m not a big drinker so being pregnant wasn’t a change for me. I think she’s so desperate to cling onto what made people follow her originally, she daren’t change. I reckon she’s lost followers anyway with the constant baby content. It makes NO sense to be doing her drinks alongside the baby content. Most accounts change direction but not Lauren. Doesn’t have enough brains or time for that 😅

Reactions: 2
completely agree. it's like making a drink of squash and replacing the water with a substitute. so pointless.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a catfish even with her house photos 🤣 note she hasn’t taken a full photo of the bathroom, just the airy fairy bits she’s added. It’s a bit creepy that she’s trying to play house with her mum’s house and a baby she can use as a doll.

Reactions: 8
She’s such a catfish even with her house photos 🤣 note she hasn’t taken a full photo of the bathroom, just the airy fairy bits she’s added. It’s a bit creepy that she’s trying to play house with her mum’s house and a baby she can use as a doll.
Have you noticed she refers to the house especially the nursery posts as “ours” and “we”. So it sounds like she lives with the boyf 😂

Reactions: 4
Have you noticed she refers to the house especially the nursery posts as “ours” and “we”. So it sounds like she lives with the boyf 😂
I doubt they’ll ever live together. Surely if it was important to them as a couple & for the upbringing of their child, they’d have rushed it like lots of other couples who find themselves in a similar situation. Such a weird set up but seems history repeating itself because the same happened to her.

Reactions: 3
I doubt they’ll ever live together. Surely if it was important to them as a couple & for the upbringing of their child, they’d have rushed it like lots of other couples who find themselves in a similar situation. Such a weird set up but seems history repeating itself because the same happened to her.
Are you joking I think he has an actual job which means they’d probably have to pay the rent or mortgage (unlikely) themselves

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.