ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she really need a christmas tree in her bedroom...?
exactly, she didn’t need the guinea pig cage either. she has no room to even put her legs under her desk. i really don’t see why she can’t put all the clutter in the loft and make a safer, bigger space for oskar. i honestly don’t know how 3 people are living in that room. it would stress me right out. she seems like a good mum overall but the lack of space in her bedroom has resulted in her putting piles of stuff in oskars cot and he had to sleep in her bed for a few nights while the pile of things was in his cot.

Also Callum, Bobby and Demi must have some toys left over can’t she just give Oskar some of those
Demi has literally just turned 3 so of course there would be toys that she’s had that could go to Oskar, some may be relatively new too. I don’t think the ball pool thing, the kitchen and all the big toys were needed. My little sister who’s 11 months would much rather small sensory toys rather than big noise making toys. I think her cluttered room, her relationship and the fact that she’s still quantity over quality just reflects on the fact that she’s still extremely young.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is literally a kid with a kid & I’m not putting her down for that she seems very attentive of Oskar and his needs, except when it comes to that bedroom?! Honestly I’m a bit worried by how much stuff is everywhere, mostly that TV literally on the bed - makes no sense!

Reactions: 10
she really doesn’t need a giant christmas tree in her room there is absolutely no need for that especially when your room is that much of a hoarding cluttered mess. it’s ridiculous and it kind of concerns me that in her head she doesn’t see it as an issue? like there is a problem with that and why is she unaware...

Reactions: 8
Some of the comments on her videos are unreal 😂. There's one girl who comments about five times per video literally fawning over everything she says as if she genuinely considers them as friends 😳🤦🏻‍♀️
god that’s so embarrassing. imagine when she grows up and realises how embarrassing that is, she will want to go through hundreds of videos to find her comments and delete them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
she really doesn’t need a giant christmas tree in her room there is absolutely no need for that especially when your room is that much of a hoarding cluttered mess. it’s ridiculous and it kind of concerns me that in her head she doesn’t see it as an issue? like there is a problem with that and why is she unaware...
it’s strange that she doesn’t see it as an issue, but it’s even stranger that her mum hadn’t told her to sort it out, or that the tv on the bed was dangerous, my mum would have told me to sort all my tit out before i gave birth. i just think it’s dangerous, and i really am worried for the gorgeous baby. she needs to just get everything out of that room and start from scratch

Reactions: 10
Literally her room is a disgrace I’m 17 and have a 5 month old son my bedroom is literally a box room I brought a single bed to replace my king sized and thats the only thing I have of mine in my bed room the rest is his draws his wardrobe and his cot and he doesn’t even play in there he plays in the living room but he’s the priority so I don’t care to many tripping and choking hazards and the carpet is disgusting hay, guinea pig poo and food bits and she literally stroked the guinea pigs and let Oskar too and didn’t even wash her or his hands 🤮

Oh and another thing why do these teen mom you tubers always trap there baby’s in there bedroom the only time a baby should be i the bed room is nap time and bedtime poor little bubba’s trapped in one room all day especially when they are walking or crawling it’s just a shame ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
yeah it is really weird her mum hasn’t said anything. and the amount of mess and how keira doesn’t seem to realise is weird enough but it even weirder that some of the huge stuff taking up space and cluttering the room he can’t even use yet !! why have a huge toy kitchen in there causing more mess and making it even more of a tip especially when he’s not even old enough to use it! this is another thing that she seems to be completely unaware of, is she not aware that toys have an age range and there is no point buying oskar a load of toys that he can’t even use ?? it’s so weird. i think she just likes to spend money for the sake of being able to spend money.

not to mention that she has young siblings so she of all people should be in the best situation to move some of the toys into more communal spaces, she’s got the added privilege of having other younger siblings, she is the last person who should be hoarding a load of toys in her room when they can be spread out into other places and make her room safer and less of a huge mess!

i can’t help but have a very bad feeling that a terrible accident is gonna happen from the state her room is in...

Reactions: 6
yeah it is really weird her mum hasn’t said anything. and the amount of mess and how keira doesn’t seem to realise is weird enough but it even weirder that some of the huge stuff taking up space and cluttering the room he can’t even use yet !! why have a huge toy kitchen in there causing more mess and making it even more of a tip especially when he’s not even old enough to use it! this is another thing that she seems to be completely unaware of, is she not aware that toys have an age range and there is no point buying oskar a load of toys that he can’t even use ?? it’s so weird. i think she just likes to spend money for the sake of being able to spend money.

not to mention that she has young siblings so she of all people should be in the best situation to move some of the toys into more communal spaces, she’s got the added privilege of having other younger siblings, she is the last person who should be hoarding a load of toys in her room when they can be spread out into other places and make her room safer and less of a huge mess!

i can’t help but have a very bad feeling that a terrible accident is gonna happen from the state her room is in...
From the limited bits you can see when she walks through the house there is zero empty space for anything - there's so much stuff literally everywhere.

• Wow
every time I watch her videos I cannot help but think how cluttered her room is, and how I would reorganise and declutter it - do I have a problem? 😂

Reactions: 7
I did just skim through Kiera’s New Years resolution video, so correct me if I’m wrong, but there was no mention of her wanting to go back to college and do A Levels. She mentioned moving out at 18, but won’t she be in the middle of learning the content then if she was going back to because it’s a 2 year course? I originally thought she was quite mature taking this year to spend Oskar’s first year with him and start reading for her A Level courses since she mentioned being a bit behind with the GCSE content because she was pregnant in Year 11 and then exams were cancelled so I doubt she carried on studying as Oskar was born right before lockdown. I’ve taken a gap year and am currently preparing for university interviews and once I’ve hopefully confirmed where I’m going I’ll probably start reading ahead so I can be properly ready to go back into education. I think her YouTube channel has taken off so quickly and her income has increased a lot too, causing her to think that she’ll be able to live off it forever, when the sad truth is, in 5 years YouTube probably won’t be as relevant as it is today and she’ll really regret not getting any A Levels if her channel dies.
I also thought you had to be in full time education until your 18, I guess she’ll turn 18 this October so not long after term starts again so could just go for half a term and drop out. I would be quite sad if she did that though since the reason I really liked her was that she seemed very driven and cared about her education, which I thought made her a great role model for her audience.

Honestly I’m disappointed because she seemed like she had her screwed in but I don’t think she does - if Mia can manage to go to college surely Keira can too? Like I know Keira isn’t the same person or studying the same thing, but long term she will need to study as youtube won’t last forever, the money she’s making has definitely changed her

I had my son at 16 and I dont think I would have liked to have all my life on the Internet especially when you change so much.

I had my son at 16 and I dont think I would have liked to have all my life on the Internet especially when you change so much.
I’ve changed so much in one year, I think I’d be mortified looking back at having a newborn at 18 last year because I’m so different now this year. Her room being a mess and the way she is so attached to Zak she’ll be so embarrassed looking back

Reactions: 2
From the limited bits you can see when she walks through the house there is zero empty space for anything - there's so much stuff literally everywhere.
omg... now you have mentioned it i’m thinking back to all the clips i have seen from memory and that’s really concerning. i don’t avidly watch her videos all the time and tbh i often click off halfway through but that is seriously kind of worrying? like of course its natural to have a little bit that needs a tidy but why is it such a mess, and its not toys like it’s just random crap! it’s really not okay especially with so many little ones everywhere. i don’t know how she isn’t ashamed and embarrassed to record her home and bedroom...

every time I watch her videos I cannot help but think how cluttered her room is, and how I would reorganise and declutter it - do I have a problem? 😂
no you don’t- i’m exactly the same. i honestly feel dirty looking at all the mess, the guinea pigs in there too, a baby, a boyfriend and how she buys completely random unnecessary tit like a giant christmas tree and doesn’t even realise there is something wrong

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.