ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some people can look like adults with long hair, mines just as long and I’m 19, but I do agree Kiera doesn’t do anything to actually look her age. Admittedly I do get mistaken for being around 14 or 15 because I’m very short too, but do tend to dress and act my age. I still live with my parents in my childhood bedroom but most of my old toys are either put away or have been given away and I don’t keep filling my room with random trinkets I don’t need. I’m constantly trying to keep on top of mess and things off my floor because I don’t want my cat walking on everything. Yet Kiera has her son crawling around her room that’s twice the size of mine, yet probably has less floor space because she doesn’t seem to have grown up enough to realise she doesn’t need all those useless trinkets and he doesn’t need hundreds of toys.

Reactions: 8
I have a sister who is 15 and still has 3 cuddly toys 🤷‍♀️
Tbh I don’t think it’s the fact she has cuddly toys and loads of trinkets it’s the fact she doesn’t think to get rid or to cut down on anything in her room and lets them collect dust while her sun roams around all the clutter x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watched her latest organisation vlog is it me or is the avalanche of pure tit and junk at the end of oskars cot a bit dangerous if it falls on him in the night or he gets up and tugs the wire of the baby monitor.

Reactions: 7
Watched her latest organisation vlog is it me or is the avalanche of pure tit and junk at the end of oskars cot a bit dangerous if it falls on him in the night or he gets up and tugs the wire of the baby monitor.
The pile at the end of the cot could easily be moved to somewhere else. Oskar could definitely grab at it if he crawls over to that end of the cot. I think Keira really needs to sort out her room and clear away all the junk she never uses anymore and move the guinea pig cage to somewhere else in the house if possible to create some more room, so that she can really utilise the space for Oskar as he's sorta just been shoved into a corner now.

It makes me laugh how she moves things from one area to the bed to 'sort' when what she needs to do is go in there with a bunch of bin bags not just keep shuffling all the junk around

Reactions: 5
the poses and photos she does with Zak makes her look even younger... Zak looks so awkward and they just look like two 13 year olds

Does it annoy anyone else how much she messes with the roots of her hair? It’s going to be so greasy and it just messes up the way it sits. I don’t know, maybe I’m just really picky😂

Reactions: 5
That room is a health and safety hazard isn’t it. A baby who can’t even walk yet doesn’t need a toy kitchen!

I feel a bit uncomfortable they way she puts Teen Mum after every title like she thinks it will get her more views. It’s glamorising being a teenage Mum and is sure to encourage some teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That room is a health and safety hazard isn’t it. A baby who can’t even walk yet doesn’t need a toy kitchen!

I feel a bit uncomfortable they way she puts Teen Mum after every title like she thinks it will get her more views. It’s glamorising being a teenage Mum and is sure to encourage some teenagers.
I thought this about the kitchen
And I agree with everyone who said about the pile of toys or stuff whatever it is at the end of his cot that could fall 🤦🏻‍♀️ When I watch I see hazard after hazard

Reactions: 7
I thought this about the kitchen
And I agree with everyone who said about the pile of toys or stuff whatever it is at the end of his cot that could fall 🤦🏻‍♀️ When I watch I see hazard after hazard
Also she has a tv at the end of her bed and she put the kitchen on the other side up against it. So if she is lying in her bed, she won't be able to see Oskar if he's in that corner and isn't looking at the monitor (if the monitor covers the whole corner and not just the cot). That room needs to start being baby proofed as he is mobile and is starting to pull himself up.

Reactions: 3
Also I can’t believe she goes 3-4 days without showering 😩. I know it’s hard/busy being a mom but surely she can fit in a 5 minute shower

• Sick
  • Wow
Does it annoy anyone else how much she messes with the roots of her hair? It’s going to be so greasy and it just messes up the way it sits. I don’t know, maybe I’m just really picky😂
And how she picks at her face, it's because she's looking at herself in the camera hence the quick pouts and peace signs too 🤣

To say that room is finished and she's happy with it is unreal. Keira, it is absolutely FULL of tit and is dangerous for a toddler to be spending day after day trying to manoeuvre around all that crap.

In a few videos I've noticed when shes filming Oskar crawling her floor is full of dirt and animal hair 🤢

• Sick
In a few videos I've noticed when shes filming Oskar crawling her floor is full of dirt and animal hair 🤢
Every time she shows the floor and even walks through the house I want to grab the hoover. Look at Zak's Instagram and the pic he posted on NYE holding the bottle of Moet, the floor is covered with bits.

Reactions: 4
Just watched yesterday’s video. When Kiera said she’d got her sister a bed and desk thing for £90 I genuinely thought she meant an actual bed for that price, not a mini one for dolls to sit on. I know she earns a lot from YouTube and doesn’t really have much to worry about as she lives with her mum, but I feel like that’s quite a lot to spend on your little sister.
Also, I didn’t realise Kiera had a whole loft space to herself, as well as quite a large bedroom. I think it’s ridiculous how all of Oskar’s Christmas presents are taking up so much space. She said these toys will last him a long time, which is true, but it’s not like she’s not going to buy him anymore toys between now and him turning 5. I really do think her mum needs to step in and tell Kiera to stop buying Oskar so much. He’ll be one in a few months and probably get loads more toys so if Kiera’s wanting to spoil him again she could at least stop buying things over the next few months. I know lots of people buy other siblings presents when it’s someone’s birthday, but Kiera’s bought a further 5 toys for the next 2 days that will likely just get lost or put into storage again. I used to think she was the perfect mum because of how much more caring she is compared to Mia but it seems, although she is a very good parent, she doesn’t seem to have grown up enough to realise that if she’s going to have a baby and guinea pigs in her room, she needs to get rid of things she doesn’t need and keep her floors clean and tidy so her son can play without getting covered in dust and fur.

Just watched yesterday’s video. When Kiera said she’d got her sister a bed and desk thing for £90 I genuinely thought she meant an actual bed for that price, not a mini one for dolls to sit on. I know she earns a lot from YouTube and doesn’t really have much to worry about as she lives with her mum, but I feel like that’s quite a lot to spend on your little sister.
Also, I didn’t realise Kiera had a whole loft space to herself, as well as quite a large bedroom. I think it’s ridiculous how all of Oskar’s Christmas presents are taking up so much space. She said these toys will last him a long time, which is true, but it’s not like she’s not going to buy him anymore toys between now and him turning 5. I really do think her mum needs to step in and tell Kiera to stop buying Oskar so much. He’ll be one in a few months and probably get loads more toys so if Kiera’s wanting to spoil him again she could at least stop buying things over the next few months. I know lots of people buy other siblings presents when it’s someone’s birthday, but Kiera’s bought a further 5 toys for the next 2 days that will likely just get lost or put into storage again. I used to think she was the perfect mum because of how much more caring she is compared to Mia but it seems, although she is a very good parent, she doesn’t seem to have grown up enough to realise that if she’s going to have a baby and guinea pigs in her room, she needs to get rid of things she doesn’t need and keep her floors clean and tidy so her son can play without getting covered in dust and fur.
That was a shock when she said about the loft space and that a large part of it is empty as that's where they go to "chill" - put all that crap up there then! You may well still be teenagers but you've chosen to start a family and with that, unfortunately, replaces the whole 'being a teenager' thing with responsibilities and having a 'nice bit of the loft with blankets in to sit on' is bloody ridiculous.

zak looks so awkward in all the videos and just being there like he does the bare minimum other than rolling spliffs in front of his child. sorry not sorry but he’s quite a waste of space. and i’ve said it before i’ll say it again, keira can do far better than a scumbag who cheats on her whilst she’s pregnant. i hope she realises this soon and stops being so naive and living in her dream land where he’s perfect, ugh i can’t stand him. he should be ashamed of his behaviour and the fact he can even show his face to her parents and the entire world on youtube.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.