ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just noticed that Amy that's been mentioned on here commented 4 separate times on today's one video - if you click on her profile it says she's commented on Keira's content 871 times. Keira's only been posting videos for a year. If I was her and someone I don't know was behaving that obsessively I think I'd find it really unnerving 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So I just noticed that Amy that's been mentioned on here commented 4 separate times on today's one video - if you click on her profile it says she's commented on Keira's content 871 times. Keira's only been posting videos for a year. If I was her and someone I don't know was behaving that obsessively I think I'd find it really unnerving 😳
she’s also 17... i would expect her to be like 12 with that kind of behaviour. weird enough for a 12 year old BUT 17!?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg I bet they were all crying and running around like crazy people 😂
Definitely, having seen the tears when her playboy jumper was too big I can only imagine. Plus the rest of the house/Zak realising the brakes had been put on the thousands of pounds flooding into the house from YouTube ads each month, it would have been panic stations. It is wrong and bad for her but how she was instantly talking about calling the police - I can only imagine how that phone call would have been received given everything they're having to deal with at the moment with having to enforce the lockdown while being understaffed. "Your YouTube has been hacked and you can't get in you say? ok."

Reactions: 10
Definitely, having seen the tears when her playboy jumper was too big I can only imagine. Plus the rest of the house/Zak realising the brakes had been put on the thousands of pounds flooding into the house from YouTube ads each month, it would have been panic stations. It is wrong and bad for her but how she was instantly talking about calling the police - I can only imagine how that phone call would have been received given everything they're having to deal with at the moment with having to enforce the lockdown while being understaffed. "Your YouTube has been hacked and you can't get in you say? ok."
It does make me wonder how many precautions she’d taken to keep her accounts safe. How much do we wanna bet her password was something like ‘Zak&Kiera4eva’ or ‘Oskar202’? Obviously she’s not a complete idiot, through all her faults she is providing for her son well and is good to him, but she’s also extremely naive and does some across as being quite a childish person. Thousands of people across the world have seen her videos and not all of them have good intentions so if Kiera didn’t take the proper precautions to keep her accounts safe it wouldn’t be too hard for someone too just type in passwords they think she’d have really. She’s talking about wanting to move out in a year and sees YouTube as her proper job but I hope this makes her realise that it isn’t a very secure line of work and makes her take extra precautions from now on.

Reactions: 11
Zak‘s thought process was probably “oh no! i’ve got no reason to stay with keira now! i’m not gonna get followers or get any more money that was being raked in! might as well go and cheat on her again, i’ve already done it when she was pregnant so it’s not as bad this time” :p

also... amy campbell is now all over mias videos too... looks like she’s found mia now 😭😭😂😂

i can just imagine what was going on in that house when it happened. keira having a meltdown in tears, zak running around like a lunatic shouting. (side note, i cannot stand his voice, idk what it is but sounds like an obnoxious 13 year old)

Reactions: 9
If she has credible management (as she says she does) they should be helping her keep these accounts safe using a password vault, or similar.

Reactions: 1
If she has credible management (as she says she does) they should be helping her keep these accounts safe using a password vault, or similar.
They look pretty small time to be fair and you don't see her getting many ad deals so not sure what they do 😂

Zak‘s thought process was probably “oh no! i’ve got no reason to stay with keira now! i’m not gonna get followers or get any more money that was being raked in! might as well go and cheat on her again, i’ve already done it when she was pregnant so it’s not as bad this time” :p

also... amy campbell is now all over mias videos too... looks like she’s found mia now 😭😭😂😂

i can just imagine what was going on in that house when it happened. keira having a meltdown in tears, zak running around like a lunatic shouting. (side note, i cannot stand his voice, idk what it is but sounds like an obnoxious 13 year old)
Definitely, him shouting how wrong it is and all things they need to do to fix it. No doubt we'll see it all in a vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
why does she always look musty. 🤢 not sure if it’s the dirty, messy cluttered room that makes it worse, the fact her house and room are so crowded or what, but her hair literally always looks greasy and i feel like her room probably stinks. at least mias room isn’t cluttered beyond belief and she doesnt hoard things, or live in one room with a boyfriend and guinea pigs

Reactions: 8
why does she always look musty. 🤢 not sure if it’s the dirty, messy cluttered room that makes it worse, the fact her house and room are so crowded or what, but her hair literally always looks greasy and i feel like her room probably stinks. at least mias room isn’t cluttered beyond belief and she doesnt hoard things, or live in one room with a boyfriend and guinea pigs
I agree but Mia’s room is covered in cat piss, her sheets are fake tan covered & she eats and lives in her room 24/7, not to mention she admitted that she keeps used nappies in her shower for like a week until she can be bothered to clean them 🤢 they’re both bad but they’re not the same

Reactions: 10
I agree but Mia’s room is covered in cat piss, her sheets are fake tan covered & she eats and lives in her room 24/7, not to mention she admitted that she keeps used nappies in her shower for like a week until she can be bothered to clean them 🤢 they’re both bad but they’re not the same
i know they aren’t the same, which is why i mentioned one of the areas where they differ (the hoarding and clutter)

Reactions: 2
i know they aren’t the same, which is why i mentioned one of the areas where they differ (the hoarding and clutter)
I understand but I definitely feel (clutter aside) that Mia’s room is a lot worse and it’s just unhygienic. Not to mention that Mia has a spare (very messy) room in her house where she chucks a lot of her stuff such as Mabels toys & her own clothes

Reactions: 3
I understand but I definitely feel (clutter aside) that Mia’s room is a lot worse and it’s just unhygienic. Not to mention that Mia has a spare (very messy) room in her house where she chucks a lot of her stuff such as Mabels toys & her own clothes
i know mias overall is worse and she has disgusting habits, i was just making the point that as unhygienic as she is and a
even though she is overall much dirtier, at least her room isn’t full to the brim with guinea pigs and unnecessary piles of crap and she has actual space to move

Reactions: 8
what baffles me is all the organising videos she posts and yet her room always looks exactly the same...a mess. i know lots of teenage girls can be messy, i can definitely but if i had a baby then i’d be keeping my room as tidy as possible. surely the cage next to the bed is also really unhealthy and she’ll be breathing in dust etc at night?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.