ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did just skim through Kiera’s New Years resolution video, so correct me if I’m wrong, but there was no mention of her wanting to go back to college and do A Levels. She mentioned moving out at 18, but won’t she be in the middle of learning the content then if she was going back to because it’s a 2 year course? I originally thought she was quite mature taking this year to spend Oskar’s first year with him and start reading for her A Level courses since she mentioned being a bit behind with the GCSE content because she was pregnant in Year 11 and then exams were cancelled so I doubt she carried on studying as Oskar was born right before lockdown. I’ve taken a gap year and am currently preparing for university interviews and once I’ve hopefully confirmed where I’m going I’ll probably start reading ahead so I can be properly ready to go back into education. I think her YouTube channel has taken off so quickly and her income has increased a lot too, causing her to think that she’ll be able to live off it forever, when the sad truth is, in 5 years YouTube probably won’t be as relevant as it is today and she’ll really regret not getting any A Levels if her channel dies.
I also thought you had to be in full time education until your 18, I guess she’ll turn 18 this October so not long after term starts again so could just go for half a term and drop out. I would be quite sad if she did that though since the reason I really liked her was that she seemed very driven and cared about her education, which I thought made her a great role model for her audience.
I think she got a lot of her early following and respect from people being impressed she was so set on carrying on with her education. I know I really respected her for it but that faltered a bit on those days where she was staying at home for the day to do schoolwork but then would just go shopping - I appreciate how hard it would be to stay motivated on schoolwork though being a new mum. She did say in a vlog she doesn't know whether she will go back now and thinks she might just do YouTube - predictably - and I think that's when I lost the reason I liked watching her as thought she'd lost that drive to still get an education which had been so refreshing. Now I've gone from watching a girl with ambition to someone slobbing around in a messy pit doing nothing noteworthy all day. All she has to talk about is the process she's got to go through that day for recording her vlogs, not even going out for a walk or doing the food shop/meal prep, actual responsibilities. It is now just watching an average 17 year old and her boyfriend in her messy bedroom with a baby in the corner 🤷

Reactions: 15
I've been watching Keira for a while as I could relate to what she had posted as I have recently turned 16 and I have a 4 month old baby but the more I've watched lately the less and less "real" it seems. I'm in my last year of my GCSE's but we lock down and not really having anywhere we can go I've been also reading up on my choice AS levels (in the hope I get the grades to study them). It's not easy but its not completely impossible. I'm not saying I am completely mature, but I feel like she seems younger than me. The fact that they've forgot milk/run out of milk/let her younger siblings pour it out multiple times to me just seems so unorganised to me. I also didn't understand why she keeps the formula and his food/bowls/snacks in her room?

I cannot get over how little she is happy to let her boyfriend get away with doing. My boyfriend if in the middle of an apprenticeship but when we are together with our little girl we do everything 50/50 (or he'll do more as he hasn't seen her as much).

The part that makes me upset is when she refers to the corner of the room as "Oskar's room". It's not a room. He's been pushed into the corner. I'm lucky that we have a room that my baby could go in to (not that she's in there yet) but I agree with what everyone has said, her room just feels so cluttered and I can understand why Oskar is such a bad sleeper as there is always something going on/being moved/being disorganised.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been watching Keira for a while as I could relate to what she had posted as I have recently turned 16 and I have a 4 month old baby but the more I've watched lately the less and less "real" it seems. I'm in my last year of my GCSE's but we lock down and not really having anywhere we can go I've been also reading up on my choice AS levels (in the hope I get the grades to study them). It's not easy but its not completely impossible. I'm not saying I am completely mature, but I feel like she seems younger than me. The fact that they've forgot milk/run out of milk/let her younger siblings pour it out multiple times to me just seems so unorganised to me. I also didn't understand why she keeps the formula and his food/bowls/snacks in her room?

I cannot get over how little she is happy to let her boyfriend get away with doing. My boyfriend if in the middle of an apprenticeship but when we are together with our little girl we do everything 50/50 (or he'll do more as he hasn't seen her as much).

The part that makes me upset is when she refers to the corner of the room as "Oskar's room". It's not a room. He's been pushed into the corner. I'm lucky that we have a room that my baby could go in to (not that she's in there yet) but I agree with what everyone has said, her room just feels so cluttered and I can understand why Oskar is such a bad sleeper as there is always something going on/being moved/being disorganised.

yeah, i imagine that them watching netflix and giggling away at night won’t be helping oscar’s sleep. i also don’t think she’d feel as tired being woken by him if she didn’t go to bed so late because she’s up all night with her boyfriend

Reactions: 9
I am a huge fan of Keira’s and have watched her since Oskar was 2 months but if I had have only just found her channel and seen her recent videos I don’t think I’d like her or think she’s a good mum

Reactions: 5
yeah, i imagine that them watching netflix and giggling away at night won’t be helping oscar’s sleep. i also don’t think she’d feel as tired being woken by him if she didn’t go to bed so late because she’s up all night with her boyfriend
I always think aswell, that baby has nothing to differentiate bedtime. He naps, eats, sleeps and plays in the same place.

Reactions: 8
I’m so unhappy watching her recent vid. “Oskar’s room” made me actually feel so sad. It’s not a room it’s a cluttered and dangerous corner she sticks him in all the time. He doesn’t have a set routine because he eats plays and sleeps in the same crappy corner. It’s so unsafe it gets me angry. Also why does she stay up in bed till god knows what time watching Netflix with Zak and complains she doesn’t have time to shower. In a recent video she literally said she hadn’t showered for 3/4 days it’s so unhygienic now wonder her hair looks so greasy in the latest video.

Reactions: 13
watching keira get all excited and over the moon saying “awww OMG that’s so sweet awwww 🥰🥰😍😍” because zak gave her mum a HUG for getting him a christmas present.... god this girls standards are so low. that’s a normal thing to do. can she stop having such low expectations for him maybe she will realise how minimal he actually does. it made me so sad and uncomfortable seeing her get so happy over that. he’s not a child, he’s literally a parent, and her getting so happy over it just shows how little he actually does...

CE032F3B-4CB5-4BC2-9408-01F3ACF07216.jpeg

i wonder how many spliffs he rolled in front of oskar that morning... 😅

• Haha
I totally agree that Zak doesn't "do" a lot but in all honesty we don't really see Keira do a lot either beyond watching Oskar, buying clothes if her mum taxis her to the shop and warming up some baby food - I'm sure there are a lot of teen mums that do a lot lot more. She's very loving and attentive but is free to spend all day literally watching Oskar without juggling all of the other things that come with being an independent adult - because she isn't, not really.

I’m so unhappy watching her recent vid. “Oskar’s room” made me actually feel so sad. It’s not a room it’s a cluttered and dangerous corner she sticks him in all the time. He doesn’t have a set routine because he eats plays and sleeps in the same crappy corner. It’s so unsafe it gets me angry. Also why does she stay up in bed till god knows what time watching Netflix with Zak and complains she doesn’t have time to shower. In a recent video she literally said she hadn’t showered for 3/4 days it’s so unhygienic now wonder her hair looks so greasy in the latest video.
What I don't get is that Oskar naps. It takes no time at all to shower, so why can't she do it then? With the guinea pig cage in her room I'd be wanting to shower even more than usual.

Reactions: 7
What I don't get is that Oskar naps. It takes no time at all to shower, so why can't she do it then? With the guinea pig cage in her room I'd be wanting to shower even more than usual.

i’m sure zak is perfectly capable of watching oscar for 15 minutes so that she can shower. there’s not much of an excuse really.

Ref her room clutter... sorry, this may sound like a generalisation but is my own experience. I grew up in a council house and we were really strapped for cash. Christmas and Birthdays my mum got into debt spending thousands on me and we hoarded everything. The house was tired, old, we had tit everywhere.

I don’t know Keira’s set up or her mum’s but the house, the room, the way she spends just reminds me of my own experience and if hers is similar it won’t occur to her mum that they’re hoarding loads of crap.

We can point out that it’s not okay for a baby and her room is an absolute fire hazard but where I grew up... we all lived in old houses with tons of tit like that and it was normal. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I literally can’t stand how she says college is too much hard work- I’ve lived on my own since 18, granted I didn’t do college with a baby, but I did a degree and a masters with 2 babies, I was doing my final year of uni with a 13 month old and a newborn, and my masters with 2 babies under 2. If you want something that much you can definitely do it! And she lives with her mum too, which surely can provide a few hours of babysitting or better still- why can’t Zak pull his finger out and do his fair share!
That room is a disaster I can’t get over it, it literally knocks me sick how does she even cope. I know they’re moving and don’t want to do anything to the house but for god sake it must have cost me £70 to vinyl floor a room in my house. Surely she could Chuck a vinyl down in the meantime and just bin everything else in her room. The drawers are all hanging out everywhere, everything is everywhere. She should just buy one of those IKEA lak wardrobes or even 2 to put across that back wall, she wouldn’t need any drawers then. She just has so much tit I can’t get over it. Little investments like a divan bed for storage is all stuff she can take when she moves. There is no need to live like that. She should have bought Oskar a few presents and used the rest of the money to sort that bloody room out. And the pigs have got to go! Why are they even in that room at all. Better still- why did she even buy them without having a place to put them. Oh I know- just throw them in your room with the million other things she’s got. She could utilise the space FAR FAR FAR better than she does now. There is no excuses for that. She needs a good clear out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know much about motorbikes but in a car you shouldn’t drive very close to another car in case they break so you can give yourself enough time to stop. I assume this is the same for motorbikes so how is it not his fault?

Reactions: 6
she said in today’s video that Oskar loves his corner so much and he’s always in there (paraphrased). Keira, he’s always in there because your room is so cluttered he can’t go anywhere else!

Reactions: 11
Is she for real saying she can't understand why he's not falling asleep at 11.45pm....in a room where he's currently crawling round the floor eating a biscuit while she gives half hour updates into her camera about Zak's hospital visit all while having fluorescent lights beaming out around the entire ceiling. Is she joking??!

Also, Keira, please stop saying your giving him a "bot" and doing the peace sign at completely random places like 'zak might have broken his leg ...*pout, peace sign, flick of hair'. Grow up a bit.

Is she for real saying she can't understand why he's not falling asleep at 11.45pm....in a room where he's currently crawling round the floor eating a biscuit while she gives half hour updates into her camera about Zak's hospital visit all while having fluorescent lights beaming out around the entire ceiling. Is she joking??!

Also, Keira, please stop saying your giving him a "bot" and doing the peace sign at completely random places like 'zak might have broken his leg ...*pout, peace sign, flick of hair'. Grow up a bit.
I thought this omg????? The neon lights constantly and she’s literally stimulating him letting him crawl around and excessively talking and getting a camera out and moving around the room now wonder he’s not sleeping ffs😂 she needs to grow up she’s still acting like a 12 year old, not an older teen with a baby.
keira hope you read this and clean your crappy room and put your baby first!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but I can’t stand the fact she feeds Oskar in her room🤢her living room is just outside her bedroom how lazy can you be ?? I’m sure the food Oskar doesn’t eat ends up on the floor with the rest of the crap down there...

• Heart
The thing is, my baby can
Sorry but I can’t stand the fact she feeds Oskar in her room🤢her living room is just outside her bedroom how lazy can you be ?? I’m sure the food Oskar doesn’t eat ends up on the floor with the rest of the crap down there...
It really grosses me out. Especially with the guinea pigs in her room.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.