ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just seen - why does her mom buy all of her children a present on each of the others birthdays ?! Spoilt rotten or what🤣
About they get upset or jealous that they have nothing to open... my mom would of said lump it it’s not your birthday you little sod 😂😂😂
Just couldn’t believe my eyes maybe it’s just me idk

Reactions: 13
Omg just seen - why does her mom buy all of her children a present on each of the others birthdays ?! Spoilt rotten or what🤣
About they get upset or jealous that they have nothing to open... my mom would of said lump it it’s not your birthday you little sod 😂😂😂
Lol wtf I grew up with 4 sibling and learnt very young what a birthday was 😂 also have more than one child and no way would I buy one a present ont he others birthday 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My mum did this when I was younger but I only have 1 brother and the present was under £5

Reactions: 2
And literally four days after Christmas and then again the next day as the two siblings have their birthdays a day apart 🙄

Reactions: 3
My mum always used to say you get cake and that’s enough of a treat. I have 3 children, two of which are twins and even on their birthday we do not b6 our youngest a present - it’s the individuals special day. If everyone gets presents what even is the point?

Reactions: 7
that’s ridiculous. it’s a birthday ffs. it’s not like one of them gets one and the others don’t !!! terrible thing to teach your kids, that’s not teaching them patience or just general etiquette for letting someone else have their one special moment. that’s teaching them that everything is always about them and that they should be rewarded and treated even when it’s not their moment to be. let the one child have their birthday, their birthday...

Reactions: 5
I quite liked Kiera but I just saw this on her tiktok and found this thread and my opinion has changed. The tiktok was something like things you hear as a teen mum and idk if this was meant as a negative thing on her part or not but it didn’t sit right with me (this was the last one she’s talking about in the caption). What is it with teen mum vloggers and benefits that gets them so fired up as if selling their kids privacy is the moral high ground

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I quite liked Kiera but I just saw this on her tiktok and found this thread and my opinion has changed. The tiktok was something like things you hear as a teen mum and idk if this was meant as a negative thing on her part or not but it didn’t sit right with me (this was the last one she’s talking about in the caption). What is it with teen mum vloggers and benefits that gets them so fired up as if selling their kids privacy is the moral high ground
....and having the luxury of still living at home and having no household responsibility beyond looking after your bedroom.

Reactions: 13
That room is a health and safety hazard isn’t it. A baby who can’t even walk yet doesn’t need a toy kitchen!

I feel a bit uncomfortable they way she puts Teen Mum after every title like she thinks it will get her more views. It’s glamorising being a teenage Mum and is sure to encourage some teenagers.
The pile at the end of the cot could easily be moved to somewhere else. Oskar could definitely grab at it if he crawls over to that end of the cot. I think Keira really needs to sort out her room and clear away all the junk she never uses anymore and move the guinea pig cage to somewhere else in the house if possible to create some more room, so that she can really utilise the space for Oskar as he's sorta just been shoved into a corner now.
Not to mention the tv she had just leaning at the end of her bed. that is awful, she also mentions how oskar likes to nap on her bed in the day, surely it would occur to her that a tv leaning at the end of her bed while her son is napping on it is a health and safety hazard. Not to mention all her siblings jumping on her bed during the day while the tv IS ON HER BED! Declutter your room and make a nice space for the tv on a dresser or something!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So in her new video, Oskar went to Zak’s mum’s house while Zak just stayed at Keira’s? And Zak seems to do very little in terms of looking after Oskar anyway

Reactions: 8
Not to mention the tv she had just leaning at the end of her bed. that is awful, she also mentions how oskar likes to nap on her bed in the day, surely it would occur to her that a tv leaning at the end of her bed while her son is napping on it is a health and safety hazard. Not to mention all her siblings jumping on her bed during the day while the tv IS ON HER BED! Declutter your room and make a nice space for the tv on a dresser or something!
I didn’t realise the tv was literally on her bed. When my parents let me have their old one I put it on a little table at the end of my bed and even take it off sometimes if my sisters are messing around or my cats running about because I don’t want any accidents to happen. I can’t believe this girl who’s a mother and has 3 little siblings doesn’t recognise all the hazards in her room.

I didn’t realise the tv was literally on her bed. When my parents let me have their old one I put it on a little table at the end of my bed and even take it off sometimes if my sisters are messing around or my cats running about because I don’t want any accidents to happen. I can’t believe this girl who’s a mother and has 3 little siblings doesn’t recognise all the hazards in her room.
4mins15secs into the latest video....totally oblivious to the hazards in that room. If he just stumbled one step to the side he's at eye level with that drawer that doesn't shut and would literally take his eye out - just look at the state of the drawers on that chest generally. Just sort your tit out ffs. How are you not embarrassed to show that mess to 200,000 people?!

the whole house honestly puts me on edge, it’s clutter upon clutter. kiera needs a good clear out of her room. i don’t know how she copes with all that stuff around, it would make me so claustrophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
24B39FE8-7101-43C7-8916-AA4EC1705C11.jpeg

this just shows how bad it is! every single thing in this photo is unnecessary and/or tacky/ hoarding/ clutter apart from the bed and the little oskar frames on the top shelf.

and does she really need two huge shelves just full of tat that she doesn’t need and that clutters her room making it all look even worse ?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 386380

this just shows how bad it is! every single thing in this photo is unnecessary and/or tacky/ hoarding/ clutter apart from the bed and the little oskar frames on the top shelf.

and does she really need two huge shelves just full of tat that she doesn’t need and that clutters her room making it all look even worse ?
And that's just one angle, looking the other way is as bad if not worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
4mins15secs into the latest video....totally oblivious to the hazards in that room. If he just stumbled one step to the side he's at eye level with that drawer that doesn't shut and would literally take his eye out - just look at the state of the drawers on that chest generally. Just sort your tit out ffs. How are you not embarrassed to show that mess to 200,000 people?!
She really needs to begin baby proofing the room, heck the whole house, now that Oskar is mobile! Corner protectors for the tables, drawers and anything else with sharp corners, plug socket protectors, moving cables and things out of reach! Also a thorough clean of that room as I'm sure there will be bits behind things where she can't get to clean. Would really hate to see something happen to Oskar that is preventable by having less stuff and a baby proofed house!

View attachment 386380

So surprised how they have room to move about! Doesn't need all that stuff!

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she said he keeps putting his toys in the guinea pig cage - well move him away or stop him. So unhygienic

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.