ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think she's doing atm? I thought she's post loads over summer so that if she wanted to go back to college in September she'd have money saved already 🤷🏼‍♀️ also thought she'd be out vlogging all the time now with lockdowns easing and the nice weather?

Reactions: 8
i would have imagined her more like a posh upper class rider though😂

Reactions: 3
So Mia does have another trend lol
no way. I wonder if that’s actually her horse, I have so many questions 😭😂

edit- just looked at the Instagram and it follows Beth and Mias old account, but mabels hair looks so pretty 😭 I really hope Mia has changed her ways.

8CEFD1E8-803E-44ED-B2FA-4E6BBA9C7764.jpeg

looks like mias “out of use account” is still very much in use. She made it look like she deleted it, but in reality she kept it (the outofuse1327 account) DOES THIS MEAN HER TATTLE CAN BE REOPENED?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Please say Mia's Tattle page can be reopened, I need to make sure I'm not the only one stalking Beth's Insta stories to see if she's posted anything about Mia or Mabel! 😂

But in all seriousness, I hope Mabel's OK, and do we think Mia may attempt a return to YouTube at any point?

Reactions: 13
Please say Mia's Tattle page can be reopened, I need to make sure I'm not the only one stalking Beth's Insta stories to see if she's posted anything about Mia or Mabel! 😂

But in all seriousness, I hope Mabel's OK, and do we think Mia may attempt a return to YouTube at any point?
I’m sure she’s ok I do believe Mia and her families hearts are in the right places x

I reported the last mod comment on Mia’s thread with an update so maybe it’ll be reopened 🤞🏻

• Heart

edit- just looked at the Instagram and it follows Beth and Mias old account, but mabels hair looks so pretty 😭 I really hope Mia has changed her ways.

View attachment 620898
looks like mias “out of use account” is still very much in use. She made it look like she deleted it, but in reality she kept it (the outofuse1327 account) DOES THIS MEAN HER TATTLE CAN BE REOPENED?!?
Where did you see mabels hair ? The Instagram is private

Reactions: 2

View attachment 620898
it’s definitely mia, she posted this pic on facebook!!

looks like instead of another baby she decided to get a horse instead?

also i’ve seen pics of mabel, they all went on the mums holiday

Reactions: 4
I think Mia must read this thread? Her horse instagram was public up until a few hours ago. There were pictures of her face on that account, yet I didn’t see comments recognising her or anything, but she privated the account on the same day it was linked to this thread?

Reactions: 9
I think Mia must read this thread? Her horse instagram was public up until a few hours ago. There were pictures of her face on that account, yet I didn’t see comments recognising her or anything, but she privated the account on the same day it was linked to this thread?
i did see one comment and it was along the lines off “Mia!! I’m so glad you’ve rekindled your love of horse riding! Super amazing new path to take” but I wouldn’t expect that would make her account private

edit - I followed her & then when it turned private I got blocked

edit AGAIN - has the account gone? I can’t find it & also her tiktok has no videos now

i did see one comment and it was along the lines off “Mia!! I’m so glad you’ve rekindled your love of horse riding! Super amazing new path to take” but I wouldn’t expect that would make her account private

edit - I followed her & then when it turned private I got blocked

edit AGAIN - has the account gone? I can’t find it & also her tiktok has no videos now
She is deffo reading this thread!

Reactions: 7
It’s funny cos that video came up on my nieces TikTok for you page and I recognised the voice straight away. It’s not like she was trying to hide it. Makes you wonder if her “fans” have found her and she’s blocked them or something. That’s pretty sad if so. Half of them just want an explanation 😬
Even funnier she’s not ridden for years and suddenly she’s bought a horse without viewing it and is suddenly a horse expert 🤣 it’s like the fish, axolotyls, witchcraft etc all over again. Wish I could change up my interests that quick👀

It’s funny cos that video came up on my nieces TikTok for you page and I recognised the voice straight away. It’s not like she was trying to hide it. Makes you wonder if her “fans” have found her and she’s blocked them or something. That’s pretty sad if so. Half of them just want an explanation 😬
Even funnier she’s not ridden for years and suddenly she’s bought a horse without viewing it and is suddenly a horse expert 🤣 it’s like the fish, axolotyls, witchcraft etc all over again. Wish I could change up my interests that quick👀
Although, there were some words of advice and constructive criticism in her comments about the horse and she actually replied to them with thanks and saying she’ll try it. Very different to when people would comment about things she did with Mabel. Also, in the TikTok bio it says she’s 19, has she done this to further hide the fact it’s her seeing as her birthday is in December? It just seems a bit weird to do something like that. I can understand a 12 year old pretending they’re 13 but she’s an adult so why lie? It was really weird to hear her voice again. I wonder if she will come back to YouTube, maybe she’s hoping being a horse girl will help her stand out, just like getting pregnant did.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s following in the footsteps of Chrissy Teigen and has got a horse to “help with therapy”

Reactions: 1