Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marymoo13

Mia jeal update since her thread is closed and I know a lot of people from that one read here too :

Mia is still living at her mums with Mabel. Beth has posted an Instagram story in mias room with the dresser and cot in the background still very much in use

• Wow
Reactions: 31

LemonPips

ngl, I really miss mias videos… I used to go back and watch all her old videos when I had nothing else to watch/do, I wish she left them up and just turned the comments off, I doubt she’s deleted them, I recon she’s just made them private. I do hope she makes a return & just acknowledges where she went wrong, and how’s she’s grown as a person.

edit - IF she’s changed 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

citrineday

Chatty Member
not keira choosing to have a baby at 16 and then complaining when she has to be a parent to him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think Keira should have considered council housing? I know the lists are long but she would definitely get points for things like overcrowding, sharing, plus mental health and being young herself with a baby. It’s also more stable - she’s too young to mortgage and private renting via landlord/estate agents can be pricey if she doesn’t get good pay from youtube one month. I know it wouldn’t fit her ‘look’, because I get the impression she wants to have the nice house she worked hard for, not the council house stereotype that young mums get... and as a young mum, I understand that. but they are there for a reason. Stability is more important for a child than having a playroom etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I know this thread’s been pretty dead and is meant to be about Kiera, but I had a thought about Mia. I bet she’s watched Squid games as it’s massive at the moment and the show everyone’s talking about, so I wonder if she was still vlogging if she’d make it her while personality like she did with Harry Potter last year. I can see her pretending she’s actually been into kdramas and maybe even kpop (but obviously not BTS because they’re too mainstream) just like she did with HP. I know it’s a bit weird but I finished the show yesterday and had a dream that Mia was still making content and was going to have a Squid games themed birthday 😂. I kind of wish she’d just taken accountability for her actions (or just not been an idiot in the first place) so we could still see how her and Mabel are doing.
Also, I wonder if Kiera’s ever coming back. She’s been back at college for a few weeks now and so has hopefully had enough time to settle into a routine. It’d be really interesting to see how she’s getting on and how much she’s matured since breaking up with Zak because based on her TikToks she does seem to have grown up a bit. I’m guessing there’s some issues going on with Zak not wanting Oskar on camera but tbh just her showing her life as a teen mum going to school is still interesting and I’m sure if she would be able to make content about being a parent without having to show him on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LemonPips

OH MY GOD WHOS SEEN ZAKS SNAP?! They’ve broke up and keira has been cheating on him

*edit - she’s made a yubo account and been sending nudes apparently

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

emzzzzz

I think her transformation is amazing, we were all saying months ago that Zak was weighing her down and she deserved better - and now she knows it! The more confident and happy she is, the better parent she'll be to Oskar. She's already decided to go back to school now. So happy that she's on a better path after having to deal with such an immature idiot.

• Heart

scoobie

VIP Member
Fantastic 🙄🙄
This is your first time posting on Tattle and you’re barely even active — why act like it’s such a huge inconvenience to you that sometimes someone closely linked to Keira is talked about?

emi_

I agree , we need a thread for Mia, as I know she will read it ... if you see this message , please come back so many people are missing you. Even if you only upload every once in a while and turn all comments off , we need to see you , we need an update on everything that's happened since you left . How you're doing , how mabel is doing , how college is going , if you're working now... WE NEED TO KNOW
You don’t NEED to know about someone else’s life. It’s a good thing she left social media, one less young girl wrapped up in the “influencer” life and one less child being exploited

• Haha
Reactions: 18

citrineday

Chatty Member
ngl, I really miss mias videos… I used to go back and watch all her old videos when I had nothing else to watch/do, I wish she left them up and just turned the comments off, I doubt she’s deleted them, I recon she’s just made them private. I do hope she makes a return & just acknowledges where she went wrong, and how’s she’s grown as a person.

edit - IF she’s changed 🙄😂
same, i actually always looked forward to watching. even though they were filled with dirtiness and poor treatment of mabel for me there was always a cosy sort of vibe to them?

i think i liked them because being british (and i hate to say it but her care for aesthetic hahaha) her lifestyle was quite relatable and it was nice to see how she spent her days. i sadly don’t get the same vibe with keira, theres nothing enjoyable or cosy about seeing a girl who looked 13 raise a baby in a hoarders dump with a druggy kid who didnt want to be there.

mia’s videos were nice to cosy up with and watch, the energy of keira’s videos makes me feel like i need to take a shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

citrineday

Chatty Member
come on keira do something 🙄🙄🙄 we want something to talk about on here.

has she pulled a mia jeal and decided to vanish from her social media’s lmao. maybe she will delete her socials and buy a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 17

citrineday

Chatty Member
Anyone seen Zak’s Snapchat? He put “if your one of Keira’s little fans move yourself and stop fking messaging me innit” but before that, he posted a video of oskar walking around a garden which isn’t Keira’s so he must be at Zak’s… haven’t seen oskar on his Snapchat for a while
oh for gods sake he’s so fucking disgusting. he seems like a genuinely nasty person and i don’t say that about many people! he’s genuinely someone you’d avoid in public.

imagine behaving this way at all let alone when you have public eyes on you. it’s embarrassing 😭 i’m 18 and myself and most people i know my age would look at him with complete embarrassment and disgust.

the fact that she clearly tolerates this by staying with him and being heart eyes for him, makes her look disgusting too.

i can’t believe this has been going on for so long. keira, forget about that ugly nasty piece of trash and think about the right way to care for your kid. zak, stop being fucking pathetic, you’re gonna look back on this and realise you aren’t cool or funny, you’re an embarrassment and nobody finds it impressive.

both of them are embarrassments and can’t look after their child.

• Sick
Imagine having a bio that says F off? What the hell
I have a feeling it’s aimed at Keira fans so they don’t try and follow him bc they would probably message him constantly. I don’t like what we’ve seen of him but can you guys imagine his DM’s? ‘Will u and Keira ever get back together u were so cute 🥺’ ‘Can u say hi to Keira and Ozzybum for me xx’ From all her 12 yr old fans.. Love how he’s fine with the 12k following he has right now though lol

• Haha