ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the post is in mias new house the canopy and all doesn’t appear to be up that she had up at her mums
its still her room at her mums because it’s the same part of the room, the canopy probably became too much of a hazard now Mabel is more mobile

Reactions: 4
It’s the the champagne pic for me😫😫 so cringe looool just makes me think how young they really are
it’s so weird though cause most people their age don’t even act that cringe, immature and childish. yet they both do AND are the ones with a kid 💀💀💀

Reactions: 6
anyone else feel like she just won’t bother coming back?
She probably will in a week I reckon when the money starts getting low and she’ll used the video title “My mental health break...” or something

Reactions: 6
I also find it deeply concerning that someone would feel it acceptable to ask that question!

Reactions: 8
Some of these questions from fans are really weird
View attachment 616461
why would that even cross someone’s mind to think of about a strangers baby. bleeping sick. and will they stop calling him ozzybum? ITS A BABY YOU HAVE NEVER MET. don’t call him a nickname like you know them personally. it’s so disturbing!!!

god they are all so childish. they need help. and the immature child who parents oskar is just pushing it on

Reactions: 14