ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really doesn’t take a rest does she. so we can basically guess that she reads another persons thread (keiras) every single day… honestly mia take a break! she really lurks on other peoples threads and has gone and deleted all her new socials 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 11
Although, there were some words of advice and constructive criticism in her comments about the horse and she actually replied to them with thanks and saying she’ll try it. Very different to when people would comment about things she did with Mabel. Also, in the TikTok bio it says she’s 19, has she done this to further hide the fact it’s her seeing as her birthday is in December? It just seems a bit weird to do something like that. I can understand a 12 year old pretending they’re 13 but she’s an adult so why lie? It was really weird to hear her voice again. I wonder if she will come back to YouTube, maybe she’s hoping being a horse girl will help her stand out, just like getting pregnant did.
she is 19 isnt she? Her birthday is in October as it’s a few days before mine

Reactions: 2
Kinda sad that she’s felt the need to make the horse account private, Mia we were just wondering where you are and what you’re up to now out of pure curiosity

Reactions: 16
she is 19 isnt she? Her birthday is in October as it’s a few days before mine
She was 18 october 2020 wasn’t she because she went out for her “first legal drink”, the birthday before that she was pregnant or in Labour I can’t remember 🤣 so she’s nearly 19… but not quite

Reactions: 5
She was 18 october 2020 wasn’t she because she went out for her “first legal drink”, the birthday before that she was pregnant or in Labour I can’t remember 🤣 so she’s nearly 19… but not quite
I thought she was 20 this October?

Reactions: 2
no she’ll be 19, she’s the same age and same school year as me (obviously none of us are in school now but you get the picture)
Ah okay, this year+ has been so chaotic I can barely remember my own age 😂😭

I don’t get why she deleted the profiles when people started following like her fans are bound to miss her she disappeared without an explanation

Reactions: 9
she’s definitely 18 because she’s born a month before me and i’m 18. she’s 19 in about 4 months.

why tf is she lying about her age so weird

she definitely tried to keep the horse account anonymous and hide her identity because in the vids her face is hidden with a sticker lmao

i’m sorry does anyone else find it hilarious that her brain went “my youtube career is over and i am bored of my hobbies and i can’t have another baby. guess i’ll just go and buy a horse”

Reactions: 7
i just hope that mia is focusing on herself mabel and college now that shes vanished, youtube obviously wasn’t for her

anyone else think keira and zak might have broken up??

the tiktoks she’s been posting on her second account to me look to me like they have (the songs she’s lip syncing to etc) & she seems to have changed, eyeliner, crystals & her rooms also looks like it’s changed

plus the fact that it’s father’s day here in the uk and she hasn’t posted anything about zak

Reactions: 7

the tiktoks she’s been posting on her second account to me look to me like they have (the songs she’s lip syncing to etc) & she seems to have changed, eyeliner, crystals & her rooms also looks like it’s changed

plus the fact that it’s father’s day here in the uk and she hasn’t posted anything about zak
What’s her 2nd account?

maybe

It does seem that way. The last tiktok he was in on that account was the 30th May

Good riddance to bad rubbish if she has!

Reactions: 12