ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread: toxic boyfriend and a room that’s vile, her family should be on jeremy kyle

Thanks @citrineday for the thread title!

022D8427-D845-4400-9BE8-2D3619011E86.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s gone silent again. How long are people going to buy it for? If she does struggle with her mental health/seeing the negative comments so much then surely being on YouTube isn’t for her. As for Zak if they have broken up hopefully she’ll see sense.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s gone silent again. How long are people going to buy it for? If she does struggle with her mental health/seeing the negative comments so much then surely being on YouTube isn’t for her. As for Zak if they have broken up hopefully she’ll see sense.
I reckon people are already getting bored of the inconsistency tbh, 6 months ago she was bringing in between 50-100k views per video with a few going over 200k! and now it’s dropped to around 20-30k. Her last video that went over 100k was her sex video 🤣

She’s probably gone to spend her new cheque on lots of new toys “ just for ozzy “ And some clothes in primark since they’ve opened again

Reactions: 6
On Zak’s Snapchat he’s selling a few clothes and a pair of shoes... wonder if they’re the shoes Kiera brought him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not entirely sure at all but is Keira’s new intro song the same as Mia’s? I recognise it from somewhere for sure

Reactions: 1
Not entirely sure at all but is Keira’s new intro song the same as Mia’s? I recognise it from somewhere for sure
No it’s the same song it always is, she’s just changed the pictures.
Her contents so boring! All she did was tell the camera what she was doing, that’s exactly what Mia did and now look at where that got her. If I relied on YouTube to provide for my child I would work really hard so I can produce the best content. Why does Kiera just film herself going about her daily life and upload it over and over again? Even the titles of her videos are boring because she doesn’t actually have any substance to her content. There was also no mention of her doing any school work, just her catching up with editing, which can’t be that hard seeing as all she does is put all her clips together and add some music. She’ll never survive A Levels, or whatever equivalents she ends up doing, with her work ethic you can’t just half heartedly produce work because you have a deadline. I’m on a gap year and am going to university in September to study primary teaching. To prepare I’ve started work experience at 2 schools and am doing some open University short courses because I haven’t been to school since last March and know I need to get back into studying if I’m going to do well. I don’t have a child to look after but I’m sure Kiera could just spend at least an hour a day doing some work, in the evening after Oskar goes to bed. I just can’t understand how she can say she’s wanting to go back to college without wanting to get prepared now.

Reactions: 14
I reckon people are already getting bored of the inconsistency tbh, 6 months ago she was bringing in between 50-100k views per video with a few going over 200k! and now it’s dropped to around 20-30k. Her last video that went over 100k was her sex video 🤣
Fingers crossed it does - hopefully that would give her the push to go to school/college and make a future for them both that will last.

No it’s the same song it always is, she’s just changed the pictures.
Her contents so boring! All she did was tell the camera what she was doing, that’s exactly what Mia did and now look at where that got her. If I relied on YouTube to provide for my child I would work really hard so I can produce the best content. Why does Kiera just film herself going about her daily life and upload it over and over again? Even the titles of her videos are boring because she doesn’t actually have any substance to her content. There was also no mention of her doing any school work, just her catching up with editing, which can’t be that hard seeing as all she does is put all her clips together and add some music. She’ll never survive A Levels, or whatever equivalents she ends up doing, with her work ethic you can’t just half heartedly produce work because you have a deadline. I’m on a gap year and am going to university in September to study primary teaching. To prepare I’ve started work experience at 2 schools and am doing some open University short courses because I haven’t been to school since last March and know I need to get back into studying if I’m going to do well. I don’t have a child to look after but I’m sure Kiera could just spend at least an hour a day doing some work, in the evening after Oskar goes to bed. I just can’t understand how she can say she’s wanting to go back to college without wanting to get prepared now.
She won’t survive A Levels at all. I’m just finishing my GCSEs and I have an 8 month old. I’ve already started the A Levels I’m hoping to do - I asked for the revision guides for Christmas (sad I know!!!!) so I can get a head start but I dunno? From what I’ve seen I just feel maturer than Keira because my parents just won’t let me get away with not putting the work in. Much like Keira, they say it was my choice to have my daughter now I have to give her a good life for the next 18 years.

Fingers crossed it does - hopefully that would give her the push to go to school/college and make a future for them both that will last.

She won’t survive A Levels at all. I’m just finishing my GCSEs and I have an 8 month old. I’ve already started the A Levels I’m hoping to do - I asked for the revision guides for Christmas (sad I know!!!!) so I can get a head start but I dunno? From what I’ve seen I just feel maturer than Keira because my parents just won’t let me get away with not putting the work in. Much like Keira, they say it was my choice to have my daughter now I have to give her a good life for the next 18 years.
this is totally unrelated and just out of curiosity - what A levels are you hoping to do?? i’m currently studying for mine and i’m always curious what other people want to study!

this is totally unrelated and just out of curiosity - what A levels are you hoping to do?? i’m currently studying for mine and i’m always curious what other people want to study!
I am hoping to do English, History and Politics and I am considering adding in Law as well. What are you doing?

I am hoping to do English, History and Politics and I am considering adding in Law as well. What are you doing?
I’m doing English Language, Sociology and Photography! Is it Language or Literature you’re doing? i was going to take history but i dropped it last minute

I’m doing English Language, Sociology and Photography! Is it Language or Literature you’re doing? i was going to take history but i dropped it last minute
It’ll be English Literature. I’d love to do Photography.

She's uploaded a video! Seems that her mum's not been well and been in and out of hospital. Currently still in hospital

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It’ll be English Literature. I’d love to do Photography.
I’m doing a degree in it next year!

also, “oskar woke up at half 7 which i was not happy about” ummm didn’t you choose to have a baby? did you not realise that babies and toddlers wake up when they want? surely she knew she would have to sacrifice lying in bed until late 😂 if you don’t want to be woken at half 7, don’t have a baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
also, “oskar woke up at half 7 which i was not happy about” ummm didn’t you choose to have a baby? did you not realise that babies and toddlers wake up when they want? surely she knew she would have to sacrifice lying in bed until late 😂 if you don’t want to be woken at half 7, don’t have a baby
Or if she had to get a proper job and has to wake up early or even going back to 6th form she'd have to wake up early. Agreed, one of the things having kids, don't get lie ins anymore!

Reactions: 6