ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
noticed that kiera doesn’t follow Zak anymore… quite a big pointer they broke up i’d say 🤔

Reactions: 14
this doesn’t surprise me at all… classic mia…

and this second one looks like a little fan spreading bs ngl hahahah

noticed that kiera doesn’t follow Zak anymore… quite a big pointer they broke up i’d say 🤔
how embarrassing 1. how often they break up 2. how every time she goes back to him 3. how she has to vanish off socials every time he leaves her so people don’t know hahah

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There’s a lot of comments saying mabels dad has tried really hard apparently
9A442221-7DA6-4526-BCBC-7C78CFE93C1E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do we think that comment saying Mia’s doing an apprenticeship and working nights is an indication she’s actually training to be a midwife? She did say she wanted to do an apprenticeship and people on tattle said she’d have to do things like work nights. As much as I want her to do well in life I’m kind of hoping she isn’t becoming a midwife as she really doesn’t seem cut out for that type of job.
In relation to Kiera, she said in a TikTok wher people showed their dream jobs that being an influencer was one of her dreams. She’s clearly just downplaying the reasons she does YouTube because she knows her channels dying. Who puts their babies life on the internet just for memories? There are other ways to save things, I’m sure most people have picture and video memories who don’t feel the need to post for millions to see.

Reactions: 11
Do we think that comment saying Mia’s doing an apprenticeship and working nights is an indication she’s actually training to be a midwife? She did say she wanted to do an apprenticeship and people on tattle said she’d have to do things like work nights. As much as I want her to do well in life I’m kind of hoping she isn’t becoming a midwife as she really doesn’t seem cut out for that type of job.
In relation to Kiera, she said in a TikTok wher people showed their dream jobs that being an influencer was one of her dreams. She’s clearly just downplaying the reasons she does YouTube because she knows her channels dying. Who puts their babies life on the internet just for memories? There are other ways to save things, I’m sure most people have picture and video memories who don’t feel the need to post for millions to see.
my parents filmed most of my childhood (bare in mind this was like 2002 time, not very techy) because i had a terminally ill older brother and they wanted the visual memories. there are so many ways you can document your child growing up without exploiting them and posting them on a website where all sorts of people could be watching. family vloggers just dont sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
my parents filmed most of my childhood (bare in mind this was like 2002 time, not very techy) because i had a terminally ill older brother and they wanted the visual memories. there are so many ways you can document your child growing up without exploiting them and posting them on a website where all sorts of people could be watching. family vloggers just dont sit right with me.
literally, her reasoning is a load of bs. what part of filming memories for your child means you HAVE to upload it onto youtube for strangers? you literally don’t have to do that at all, she’s clearly choosing to. if that’s the reason why doesn’t she just keep videos private ?

Reactions: 3
I was gonna say she could just make the videos private... 🙄 She loves the money too much.

Reactions: 2
she also said in one of her videos that she always wanted to be a ‘youtuber’ and even started a channel before she got pregnant but she deleted it because no one watched it

Reactions: 2
I'm not 100% sure how much apprenticeships differ to uni courses but wouldn't she need a level 3 or A levels to get on to one for midwifery? As far as I'm aware, she wouldn't have completed that in college yet

She is following him in her main and personal but not on oskars..
Unless they're back on since yesterday 😂😂
(Would you be surprised?)

Reactions: 3

so thats it! GIRL BYE
she probably just uploaded it because it’s an AD and it was probably contracted to be uploaded on a certain day.

it was also the shittest ad ever since she just read some stuff off her phone (she couldn’t have been more unenthusiastic about it) and then showed some clothes. great advertising keira

she probably just uploaded it because it’s an AD and it was probably contracted to be uploaded on a certain day.

it was also the shittest ad ever since she just read some stuff off her phone (she couldn’t have been more unenthusiastic about it) and then showed some clothes. great advertising keira
edit - keira - “these jeans fit really nicely”
also keira - “i have had to role them up and tie them with a shoe lace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

edit - keira - “these jeans fit really nicely”
also keira - “i have had to role them up and tie them with a shoe lace 😂
“This top is really nice since it’s spring now”

….. it’s summer Kiera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Video is on her second channel too? Same with tiktok.. she only posts on her second account? Surely she'd want to post on the main 💲💲💲

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to come across like I’m body shaming or anything because I know Keira is naturally slim but when she uploads try on hauls, her weight worries me. It always seems like she’s getting smaller.. has anyone else noticed this or am I just looking for an issue that isn’t there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7