ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread’s been pretty dead and is meant to be about Kiera, but I had a thought about Mia. I bet she’s watched Squid games as it’s massive at the moment and the show everyone’s talking about, so I wonder if she was still vlogging if she’d make it her while personality like she did with Harry Potter last year. I can see her pretending she’s actually been into kdramas and maybe even kpop (but obviously not BTS because they’re too mainstream) just like she did with HP. I know it’s a bit weird but I finished the show yesterday and had a dream that Mia was still making content and was going to have a Squid games themed birthday 😂. I kind of wish she’d just taken accountability for her actions (or just not been an idiot in the first place) so we could still see how her and Mabel are doing.
Also, I wonder if Kiera’s ever coming back. She’s been back at college for a few weeks now and so has hopefully had enough time to settle into a routine. It’d be really interesting to see how she’s getting on and how much she’s matured since breaking up with Zak because based on her TikToks she does seem to have grown up a bit. I’m guessing there’s some issues going on with Zak not wanting Oskar on camera but tbh just her showing her life as a teen mum going to school is still interesting and I’m sure if she would be able to make content about being a parent without having to show him on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know this thread’s been pretty dead and is meant to be about Kiera, but I had a thought about Mia. I bet she’s watched Squid games as it’s massive at the moment and the show everyone’s talking about, so I wonder if she was still vlogging if she’d make it her while personality like she did with Harry Potter last year. I can see her pretending she’s actually been into kdramas and maybe even kpop (but obviously not BTS because they’re too mainstream) just like she did with HP. I know it’s a bit weird but I finished the show yesterday and had a dream that Mia was still making content and was going to have a Squid games themed birthday 😂. I kind of wish she’d just taken accountability for her actions (or just not been an idiot in the first place) so we could still see how her and Mabel are doing.
Also, I wonder if Kiera’s ever coming back. She’s been back at college for a few weeks now and so has hopefully had enough time to settle into a routine. It’d be really interesting to see how she’s getting on and how much she’s matured since breaking up with Zak because based on her TikToks she does seem to have grown up a bit. I’m guessing there’s some issues going on with Zak not wanting Oskar on camera but tbh just her showing her life as a teen mum going to school is still interesting and I’m sure if she would be able to make content about being a parent without having to show him on camera.
She definitely would 😂😂😂 probably even get a squid game tattoo. Instead of taking accountability for what she said/did she just ran from her problems. I can’t say I don’t think about her or Mabel from time to time but at the same time she never gave a t*ss about her following.. she had an awful attitude. Maybe one day she’ll come back, who knows .. but if she does she needs to take in that CC is not bullying or hate we all just wanted her to grow up & what was best for her

Reactions: 6
She definitely would 😂😂😂 probably even get a squid game tattoo. Instead of taking accountability for what she said/did she just ran from her problems. I can’t say I don’t think about her or Mabel from time to time but at the same time she never gave a t*ss about her following.. she had an awful attitude. Maybe one day she’ll come back, who knows .. but if she does she needs to take in that CC is not bullying or hate we all just wanted her to grow up & what was best for her
literally came on this thread just to see if anyone had heard or seen mia yet. I personally didn’t think social media was for her. She got too wrapped up in the aesthetic of being an influencer and tried to hard to be liked, her poor daughter suffered because of it. Getting off social media was the most mature thing Mia ever her did regarding hers and mabels future. I hope she’s well and busy being a better person :’)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the nicest respects, can someone please make a thread for whoever 'Mia' is rather than constantly posting about her here on Kiera's thread... thanks.

Reactions: 12
In the nicest respects, can someone please make a thread for whoever 'Mia' is rather than constantly posting about her here on Kiera's thread... thanks.
We can’t it got closed

Anyway, it’s not like Keira is active now either

Reactions: 15
Fantastic 🙄🙄
This is your first time posting on Tattle and you’re barely even active — why act like it’s such a huge inconvenience to you that sometimes someone closely linked to Keira is talked about?

Reactions: 19
This is your first time posting on Tattle and you’re barely even active — why act like it’s such a huge inconvenience to you that sometimes someone closely linked to Keira is talked about?
Literally 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Alright, no need to be snappy. I literally just asked a question... No crime in that 😂

Wow. So original!!!!

Didn't realise I would literally get attacked for asking a basic question. I'll leave you to talk about Mia on the wrong thread. Enjoy.

Alright, no need to be snappy. I literally just asked a question... No crime in that 😂

Wow. So original!!!!

Didn't realise I would literally get attacked for asking a basic question. I'll leave you to talk about Mia on the wrong thread. Enjoy.
girl, we want a thread for mia too but they won’t let us 😂

Reactions: 9
I agree , we need a thread for Mia, as I know she will read it ... if you see this message , please come back so many people are missing you. Even if you only upload every once in a while and turn all comments off , we need to see you , we need an update on everything that's happened since you left . How you're doing , how mabel is doing , how college is going , if you're working now... WE NEED TO KNOW

Reactions: 7
I agree , we need a thread for Mia, as I know she will read it ... if you see this message , please come back so many people are missing you. Even if you only upload every once in a while and turn all comments off , we need to see you , we need an update on everything that's happened since you left . How you're doing , how mabel is doing , how college is going , if you're working now... WE NEED TO KNOW
If Shane Dawson can come back to youtube after his 10+ years of disgraceful content and getting majorly cancelled....Mia would be able to also!

However, we've also got to respect her privacy whether this has been forced upon her or is by choice!

Would love to have her thread reopened tho even if its just to discuss her Pinterest pins as she is sometimes active there and her pins make me wonder about certain things 🤷

Reactions: 12
well keira has proved she still has oskar without proving she has oskar in her latest video pmsl
1635424247059.png

Is this on TikTok?
yeah it is on her more.keira account which she actively posts on

tbh i think she showed oskar on purpose as she was getting fed up of people saying hes been taken away as in my opinion the video looks misplaced in a way lol