ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keira got a new boy? Latest tiktok being all coy in a football short and a very boyish room 😂

Well rid of Zak

Reactions: 2
I agree , we need a thread for Mia, as I know she will read it ... if you see this message , please come back so many people are missing you. Even if you only upload every once in a while and turn all comments off , we need to see you , we need an update on everything that's happened since you left . How you're doing , how mabel is doing , how college is going , if you're working now... WE NEED TO KNOW
You don’t NEED to know about someone else’s life. It’s a good thing she left social media, one less young girl wrapped up in the “influencer” life and one less child being exploited

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have yous seen the TikTok where she’s implying zak was abusive to her? If so, thank god they aren’t together anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Have yous seen the TikTok where she’s implying zak was abusive to her? If so, thank god they aren’t together anymore
She’s taken it down now. I wonder if it’s because of him. I hope she’s not having any ongoing issues with him and am glad she’s properly broken up with him. It seems like he was really holding her back as she’s changed and seemingly matured so much over the last few months. Zak did say that he hoped her and Oskar died when she was pregnant so unfortunately it wouldn’t be surprising if worse has gone on that Kiera hasn’t shared. She did also post a video asking what people would want if she started posting YouTube videos again so it looks like she might be coming back. I just hope she doesn’t get too bombarded with people asking about what happened between her and Zak and assuming things. I am looking forward to seeing her content again.

Reactions: 15
It's a trend on tiktok with the audio saying "I was far too scared to hit him but I would hit him in a heartbeat now"
And the first bit is Keira crying and looks like she's hiding somewhere like in the shower or something and looking over as if someone's coming for her. It's definitely old as she doesn't have her current hair or piercings. Then the second half it's a current video with her being happy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
5B7DD8D7-E83D-42EA-9813-2B9D3EB2E978.png

Look’s like she’s confirmed her and Zak are over. If you see this Kiera well done! Xx

Reactions: 9
Okay but does anyone else here want an update from mia? I kind of miss her videos ngl! Mia if you’re reading this please come back or at least make your old videos so we can watch them again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay but does anyone else here want an update from mia? I kind of miss her videos ngl! Mia if you’re reading this please come back or at least make your old videos so we can watch them again
I know this isn't her thread but this is the biggest update I personally can give.

Beth put a picture collage on her story
Screenshot_20211119-185006_Instagram.jpg

And I think its Mabel with her in one in the bottom left
20211119_185100.jpg

And there's also 1 or 2 with Mia in as well I think

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Keira has posted on tiktok again, some fans asking her about Oskar in the comments

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any other teen mums/ young mums to watch on YouTube?

Reactions: 1