ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see if she comes back soon. Apparently YouTube usually get rid of the monetisation of a channel after 6 months of inactivity on inactive channels. Not sure when she deleted everything fully though but surely it’ll be soon 🤔 jeal that is.

I really want Kiera to come back to YouTube. She seems to have changed a lot and I’m interested to see how she’s doing. I’d love to see a room tour and maybe a day in the life since from her TikToks it looks like she’s changed up her room quite a bit. I think now would be a good time to start uploading again as it gives her time to get back into making videos before she starts college. I just hope she has actually been doing some work before starting A Levels as she hasn’t been in education for well over a year so the workload will be quite a shock if she hasn’t.

Reactions: 15
Same, I’m curious to know how she and Oskar are getting on. It would be nice if she would at least do a goodbye video or something.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'd be interested to know how things are minus Zak and now that England is opening up again and she'd be able to get out more

Reactions: 2
wouldn’t be surprised if she feels somewhat ‘embarrassed’ about the situation which may partly be the reason for her not opening up about it and showing her life involving it, especially soon as it is very much a reflection on how naive, immature and blindsided she was.

she may not want to open up or resurface it so would rather simply push it into the past. i do understand that

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what she deleted off her Snapchat story it came up saying she added to her story but then said she deleted it does anyone know what it was?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Kiera’s gone back to college. I hope it goes well for her this time. I think having a year out to get used to being a parent and now mature a bit has helped her. Let’s hope she focuses on what matters and doesn’t let things like Zak being a prick distract her.

Reactions: 15
Has she not posted on insta since march or does she have another account? I hadnt even noticed it been 3 months since she uploaded to youtube

I'd say it's Zak I'm not sure social services can stop you posting as long as the child is in a safe home etc.

She has a two profiles on everything. The itsjuskkeira brand then the one that's just her own name.

i wonder if it was zak or even social services?

must be pretty serious considering her whole career that focused on the baby can now not even continue and she’ll have to rebrand everything
Social services don’t get involved in things like that unless it’s a safeguarding issue. Could be zak but honestly i doubt it? i’d more imagine zak asking for a cut of whatever content oskar is in, he did that before when they weren’t together during another one of their many breaks. I think i remember seeing somewhere that shes stopped posting about her parenting because of the “criticism”. Probably found this forum🤣

Reactions: 2
Asking for a cut like he did any of the work involved 😭 that really is using oskar jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Social services don’t get involved in things like that unless it’s a safeguarding issue. Could be zak but honestly i doubt it? i’d more imagine zak asking for a cut of whatever content oskar is in, he did that before when they weren’t together during another one of their many breaks. I think i remember seeing somewhere that shes stopped posting about her parenting because of the “criticism”. Probably found this forum🤣
Wait he asked for a cut of the money Keira made from youtube? I didn’t know this lol

Reactions: 3
Is there another place that we can talk/discuss Mia since her thread is closed?
I know this isn’t her thread & she did do wrong, say some pretty rough things but I do kinda miss her videos. As bland as they were.

😂 wonder what she’s up to these days. Hopefully treating Mabel a little better than she used to!

I know this isn’t her thread & she did do wrong, say some pretty rough things but I do kinda miss her videos. As bland as they were.

😂 wonder what she’s up to these days. Hopefully treating Mabel a little better than she used to!
Has anyone else noticed the fake account on Twitter? I think we all speculated whether it was fake when it was set up, but now it’s tweeting nasty things to random people it’s almost definitely not Mia. I feel bad she probably can’t get it taken down.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5