ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the fake account on Twitter? I think we all speculated whether it was fake when it was set up, but now it’s tweeting nasty things to random people it’s almost definitely not Mia. I feel bad she probably can’t get it taken down.
That is horrible. Although I think Mia’s complete disappearance from the internet will probably be evidence enough that she isn’t the one posting this.
I find it so crazy how both Mia and Kiera went from having fairly decent careers as influencers, to completely dropping off. I understand why Mia disappeared as what she did was awful and she seems to hate any sort of comment that isn’t arse licking. However, Kiera is still somewhat active on her other TikTok account, and was doing quite a lot better than Mia, yet has also just stopped uploading to YouTube. I understand that influencers are people too who need breaks, but how many people can take months off from their job and have a job to go back to? I feel like Zak has put something in place to stop Oskar appearing in content but Kiera, for whatever reason, won’t admit it. Tbh, I feel like it would be good if her content was less based around him, as I doubt he’ll be happy with the fact content of him as a toddler is online when he’s a teenager.
I am hoping Kiera gives an update soon and I really hope she’s settled into college well.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed the fake account on Twitter? I think we all speculated whether it was fake when it was set up, but now it’s tweeting nasty things to random people it’s almost definitely not Mia. I feel bad she probably can’t get it taken down.
I found an old Instagram of hers called BadassKisses or something 😂😂 & this

Video isn’t loading but here’s a screenshot if you wanna watch it haha

Sorry for the double post but also on Facebook when searching her name. It came up with a Sperm donor group 😵💫 but it’s private, so aren’t sure if she is in it.

Attachments

• 158.1 KB
  • 123.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: 1

Video isn’t loading but here’s a screenshot if you wanna watch it haha

Sorry for the double post but also on Facebook when searching her name. It came up with a Sperm donor group 😵💫 but it’s private, so aren’t sure if she is in it.
    yep it’s true she was in one of these groups. she even commented in one about her ovulation or something like that. it will all be back in the mia jeal threads

Reactions: 4
    yep it’s true she was in one of these groups. she even commented in one about her ovulation or something like that. it will all be back in the mia jeal threads
    Yeh I saw all of that! I used to enjoy her piercing videos that’s how I actually came across her, didn’t seem to stuck up & had quite a small following back then. It’s only as she started to grow a larger audience I & other people began noticing she wasn’t the nicest. I remember vividly her mentioning this site so I thought I’d read last year & tbh I haven’t read one comment that isn’t true about her, it definitely opens your eyes! X

Reactions: 8
    That is horrible. Although I think Mia’s complete disappearance from the internet will probably be evidence enough that she isn’t the one posting this.
    I find it so crazy how both Mia and Kiera went from having fairly decent careers as influencers, to completely dropping off. I understand why Mia disappeared as what she did was awful and she seems to hate any sort of comment that isn’t arse licking. However, Kiera is still somewhat active on her other TikTok account, and was doing quite a lot better than Mia, yet has also just stopped uploading to YouTube. I understand that influencers are people too who need breaks, but how many people can take months off from their job and have a job to go back to? I feel like Zak has put something in place to stop Oskar appearing in content but Kiera, for whatever reason, won’t admit it. Tbh, I feel like it would be good if her content was less based around him, as I doubt he’ll be happy with the fact content of him as a toddler is online when he’s a teenager.
    I am hoping Kiera gives an update soon and I really hope she’s settled into college well.
    zak obviously has he is just childish tbh as he isnt getting money anymore

4E6733F1-8ADB-4560-BBB7-E89C421145F6.jpeg

Keira has Covid bless her 😓

I'm glad Keira's had her first dose of the vaccine though. I hope Oskar's okay. I don't like the idea of Oskar having Covid or having to be stuck with Zak for two weeks, wonder which is worse lol. (jk, obviously Covid).

• Sad
    Reactions: 14
    Maybe she deleted the comment because it’s true ? Just a thought
    Quite possibly. The account looks pretty abandoned (she hasn’t interacted with any of the other comments at all) so I thought she’d given up on it, guess shes still deleting comments though

Reactions: 2
    Yeah I'd find that hard to believe. I think of that happened she'd go off the grid completely she'd not be posting to her second tiktok account

Reactions: 1
    I find that so hard to believe, probably a 12 year old girl just saying it… it’ll be a long winded process due to their being other underaged kids in the house and then her mum would have to get questioned about it and the other kids would be seen to be in “danger” too & they wouldn’t be allowed round keira either!

Reactions: 5
    What video was this on? I can’t see the comment on her most recent
    Its under her most recent one. The original comment is from @bonnie_diggines asking where oskar is. I can’t see it being true at all but there are a lot of comments like that, hoping she puts them to rest soon.

I find that so hard to believe, probably a 12 year old girl just saying it… it’ll be a long winded process due to their being other underaged kids in the house and then her mum would have to get questioned about it and the other kids would be seen to be in “danger” too & they wouldn’t be allowed round keira either!
    Exactly, i don’t believe it either. They wouldn’t have just taken oskar, they’d have taken all the kids, her life would be upside down. No way would she be posting tiktoks. No clue what started this rumour, some saying he was taken off her, others saying shes not allowed to post him. I’m sure she’s just not posting him for privacy reasons

Reactions: 6
    some people honestly just spread rumors for the clout in the hope they get top comment and there will be this huge rumor going around that keria hurts her baby but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Zak phone up Social Services and told them a bunch of lies so who knows

update: Keira has replied to the post stating Social Services taken him away
    1633264613792.png

Reactions: 11