ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to come across like I’m body shaming or anything because I know Keira is naturally slim but when she uploads try on hauls, her weight worries me. It always seems like she’s getting smaller.. has anyone else noticed this or am I just looking for an issue that isn’t there 🤦🏻‍♀️
No definitely not just you. I don't want to come across like I'm jusdging a young girls weight/size, she's always been tiny but now has to tie a shoelace round a size 4 pair of jeans to keep them up? She has mentioned eating issues in the past so I would worry a bit

Reactions: 5
Part of it is that she is just naturally very small since she is still a teenager so probably has a fast metabolism. However, she’s never really mentioned doing much exercise apart from walks, yet has managed to completely bounce back from pregnancy. I know younger mums are more likely to lose the weight more easily but often that’s paired with exercise and healthy eating. From what we see Kiera doesn’t really do either of these. The only thing I can think that’s attributed to this is the fact she mentioned how she barely eats when her mental health takes a dip. Earlier this year she wasn’t uploading much because of this and she even said she kept fainting because she’d barely eaten. In her comments she kept saying it’s fine and that doctors aren’t concerned about this but surely passing out because you’re not eating is a cause for concern.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to come across like I’m body shaming or anything because I know Keira is naturally slim but when she uploads try on hauls, her weight worries me. It always seems like she’s getting smaller.. has anyone else noticed this or am I just looking for an issue that isn’t there 🤦🏻‍♀️
the fact that she has mentioned eating issues etc is very concerning however i’m keira’s age (i’m only a few months younger) and i am also very petite, i have had a few pairs of size 4 jeans that haven’t fit when i order off websites like SHIEN and the one that sponsored her, having said that a size 4 usually does fit me & all in all i’m quite a healthy person. i do exercise in my day to day life but i don’t eat particularly healthy - all this considered i also have no bones showing, i’m at a sustainable weight (i’m not rapidly losing it) & sometimes it is just possible to be petite and have a small build although keira has very small arms and legs, smaller than mine and i would say i’m probably the same height and weight as her

Reactions: 2
I'm not really Keira's target audience since I'm probably a bit older than many of her viewers, and I skipped a bunch of her videos because I'm not interested in them at all. One of her videos on studying and financial independence was recommended to me and I was curious to see how a younger person deals with some of these challenges. I'm in my 20s and nowhere near becoming a parent, nobody in my family had a child that early... this has got to be tough.

I really hope Keira will go back to school. She's always going to be a "teen mum" in the sense that she'll always be a young mum who was in her teens when she had a child. A lot of family channela try to paint a harmonic picture but seem deeply toxic, and if she goes down a family channel path, this is certainly going to be the case. Nothing comforting or harmonic about a stay-at-home mother who should go to school and pursue some type of qualification. "22 year old mum with a 6 year old" is not going to be a successful concept for a channel - and it shouldn't be. Her child should grow up with privacy, and Keira could probably support herself with what she is earning from the content she has created thus far throughout her A-levels. I guess what really makes me not her target audience is that thesw videos just make me feel protective of Keira; I just want her mother to guide her somehow 😂

Reactions: 9
Just after watching her new Shein haul (posted Thursday 24/6).

She is incredibly thin. She's definitely lost weight, and it's obvious just on her legs alone. That, mixed with her negative mental health and tired face ... is very concerning.

It's one thing to be naturally thin and have a fast metabolism, but it's another thing to be underweight. That is definitely not healthy.

I hope she's able to start taking care of her body soon. Her body deserves to be looked after, as does her mental health. I truly wish her the best in that regard.

Reactions: 4
She wrote in the comments of that video that her and Zak are still together but all her recent videos give off a really negative vibe 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know it's only tiktok but she used to post a bit more of a mix of stuff

Reactions: 2
She wrote in the comments of that video that her and Zak are still together but all her recent videos give off a really negative vibe 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know it's only tiktok but she used to post a bit more of a mix of stuff
did she delete the comment? i can’t seem to find it

Reactions: 1
Was actually on another video...
why do i feel like she could just be lying… like doesn’t want to tell people they have and/or isn’t saying in case they get back together?

maybe they are on a ‘break’

Reactions: 4
I could see it..
Is this the longest she's disappeared? Normally she'll come back with a few videos but just one ad this time

Reactions: 3
come on keira do something 🙄🙄🙄 we want something to talk about on here.

has she pulled a mia jeal and decided to vanish from her social media’s lmao. maybe she will delete her socials and buy a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
come on keira do something 🙄🙄🙄 we want something to talk about on here.

has she pulled a mia jeal and decided to vanish from her social media’s lmao. maybe she will delete her socials and buy a horse
she’s back posting on tiktok and has posted 2 videos on her second channel. nothing on her main channel though!

She really has lost more weight, it's pretty obvious in her latest 2 vids :eek: poor kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
do we think zack and her have split and he has said ozzy cant be filmed? shes obvs trying to build her second chan up (stupid thing to do you have a neesh and veiwers stick with it for the £) but its so odd to not post on itsjustkeira

I don't know.. she had one video of oskar a few days ago but she definitely seems to be going more down the fashion route? Maybe she thinks doing ads will bring in more money than views alone? Especially if she does stick with going back to school... 🤷🏼‍♀️

i dont want to be harsh but keira fashion is not your thing you will not be a molly mae girl! stick with the baby stuff or maybe apear on hoarders?

Reactions: 11
do we think zack and her have split and he has said ozzy cant be filmed? shes obvs trying to build her second chan up (stupid thing to do you have a neesh and veiwers stick with it for the £) but its so odd to not post on itsjustkeira
Interesting. I hadn’t thought about it like that but perhaps, yes. Although her income would be reduced quite drastically if that were the case which would obviously impact on Oscar. I can’t see Zak paying child maintenance.