ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we think zack and her have split and he has said ozzy cant be filmed? shes obvs trying to build her second chan up (stupid thing to do you have a neesh and veiwers stick with it for the £) but its so odd to not post on itsjustkeira
I think this might be it- she seems to have changed the link in her insta bio to her second channel?
She also posted a tiktok the other day saying she didn’t like being known as the girl who got pregnant at 15/ living under Oskar’s spotlight, so maybe she’s trying to put more attention on herself and less on him?

Reactions: 1
do we think zack and her have split and he has said ozzy cant be filmed? shes obvs trying to build her second chan up (stupid thing to do you have a neesh and veiwers stick with it for the £) but its so odd to not post on itsjustkeira
i don’t think zak is intelligent/ mature enough to comprehend saying something so responsible…

Reactions: 8
IMG_0595.PNG

I saw an ad for this random dude on Insta and I literally thought Zak had decided to open up his own bleeping dog training business. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if it is, she can’t keep up this behaviour much longer. at some point she’s gonna have to come clean and admit it! the longer it goes on the worse consequences it gets… unless she’s waiting / hoping for zak to get back with her so she doesn’t even have to say anything 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Come on Mia, you know whatever you do we'll gossip. Stop playing games and just come back properly if that's your overall plan! 😂

Reactions: 14

Attachments

Last edited:
Is that from something recent? Idk, you can see the guinea pigs cage in the background.

sorry if a silly question but what is this? can someone explained haha 😃
looks to me like it could be a grinder, if you don’t know what that is might want to look it up, i’m not sure if it’s appropriate to say on here or not

adding to the post i just put - a herb grinder that is, it makes rolling things like weed easier

She also deleted this, not sure how to use this site properly :)

I’m not sure who’s seen this but :)
oh yeah the comment above me is right… that’s a grinder on the bed.

still doing drugs in front of a literal baby i see! great parenting.

wtf right there next to him aswell in his reach. Honestly shocking and disgusting 💔

In one of her pregnancy videos she said Zak doing drugs and hanging around the wrong people was one of the reasons they broke up. Wonder is she more into it now too or just decided to put up with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10