Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You guys know how much I love a coffee in the morning." OMG yes! Danielle loves coffee in the morning! Isn't she so wacky and unique? That's her most unusual character trait! Coffee! In the morning! Classic Dan, always drinking that coffee in the morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"You guys know how much I love a coffee in the morning." OMG yes! Danielle loves coffee in the morning! Isn't she so wacky and unique? That's her most unusual character trait! Coffee! In the morning! Classic Dan, always drinking that coffee in the morning!
If my life was as boring as hers I would have to have a shot of tequila instead of a coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many fitted wardrobes do 2 people need?? They are really going to make the house look small. The rooms just aren’t big enough to have that much stuff in.

Reactions: 9
How many fitted wardrobes do 2 people need?? They are really going to make the house look small. The rooms just aren’t big enough to have that much stuff in.
They need to think what they are doing to that place or they will never get their money back when they sell it!

Reactions: 8
Is there any point having a detached house if it's that close to the house next door.

Also, happy completion day to her neighbours. How lucky are they living so close to a fashun/food influencer with 102k fake followers 🙄
You'd be lucky if you could pull a wheelie bin down the side of them!

Reactions: 13
Is there any point having a detached house if it's that close to the house next door.

Also, happy completion day to her neighbours. How lucky are they living so close to a fashun/food influencer with 102k fake followers 🙄
At some point she mentioned how one of her neighbour friends was a home influencer. I'm dying to find this woman's account and see the source of all the DIY keeping up appearances panic Dani is constantly in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That boomerang sequence of the cinema screen, her on the escalator leaving the cinema and then in the car driving home from the cinema… what a weird bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At some point she mentioned how one of her neighbour friends was a home influencer. I'm dying to find this woman's account and see the source of all the DIY keeping up appearances panic Dani is constantly in.
newlifeatnumberfour - when she first said about her neighbour I had a scroll of her follow list haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You'd be lucky if you could pull a wheelie bin down the side of them!
Its a total joke, seems to be the case with loads of new builds now. We live in an end terrace - I fail to see how a couple metres gap makes any difference. Pros - You can't hear your neighbour through the wall but Cons - if there are windows on those facing sides, lots of opportunities to see them!

Reactions: 4
Where was it she was going to see Rob Beckett, did anyone catch it? Was it Sheffield? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its a total joke, seems to be the case with loads of new builds now. We live in an end terrace - I fail to see how a couple metres gap makes any difference. Pros - You can't hear your neighbour through the wall but Cons - if there are windows on those facing sides, lots of opportunities to see them!
and she has many windows in her house. Did you know she has velux windows too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘We booked these tickets for Sheffield when we were living in Barnsley so that’s why we went for Sheffield but now we live somewhere else’

I am asleep. How can anyone be this dull? This is how toddlers tell a story but then everyone smiles and nods along because their brains aren’t fully developed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also have rescheduled Rob Beckett tickets, but not for Sheffield. Do you think I should Pritt Stick my forehead, put my greasy hair in plaits and go on insta stories to tell my followers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she keep that one expression 100% of the time?! It’s like she wears a mask

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.