Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time lurker BUT did you know her parents own a pub? She hasn’t mentioned it before 👀
I never knew this either and am surprised they don't practically live there given how much they like to drink. I'm now wanting boomerangs of her pouring pints for the customers from behind the bar.
And...Jesus Mary and Joseph a thousand for that bed. Is she nuts. Don't drag this one across the floor hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair to here I once got stuck amongst the shopping when it came bagmess and I just threw it behind me and around me then realised I couldn’t get over it! So if the stairs are by the door makes sense

Also for a 4 bed the living room is tiny. If a family of 5 lives in that house they would struggle soooo much

QUOTE="JohannaCawffey, post: 6475013, member: 53310"]
I don't understand why she puts her food shopping on the stairs either. Mind you, she's a mystery to me - I'll never get why she feels the need to film a coffee story every single morning😏
[/QUOTE]

I think it’s a Yorkshire think I say 10 while 2 😂😂😂😂

QUOTE="nataliekaur, post: 6486580, member: 229479"]
Why does she say "quarter to eight WHILE seven"? I have never heard this before. I get that she means she's working quarter to eight until seven. 'sup with "while". Try working a 15 hour shift looking after children with challenging behaviours and then "sleeping" the night at work. She has no idea, it's embarrassing.
[/QUOTE]

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.30.44.png

I heard they have done this just to be able to cope with Dani's fast fashion obsession

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lounge in the forever not rented home is very small, and it's not as though the furniture is massive as her old house (owned, not the rented house) wasn't the biggest lounge either.

Really bad furniture and very cluttered.

And the bed choice....she has no idea how to find a couple of really nice investment pieces of furniture they obviously have the disposable income. It's all a bit like the clothes she wears all landfill fast fashion.

Reactions: 4
Least she's finally admitted she drags her bed. I didn't think she'd take it for a walk though 🤣
20210927_201403.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As if someone has asked her how she makes her hot chocolate 😂 who the duck doesn’t know how to make hot chocolate... although I’d argue it needs to be made with milk and not water!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if someone has asked her how she makes her hot chocolate 😂 who the duck doesn’t know how to make hot chocolate... although I’d argue it needs to be made with milk and not water!
I made a joke on here a while back that she defo makes hers with water 🤣🤣

And which one of you was this?! 😅
1504DF6F-5C72-423C-9DE1-DCAEBD4D9152.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.