Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have rescheduled Rob Beckett tickets, but not for Sheffield. Do you think I should Pritt Stick my forehead, put my greasy hair in plaits and go on insta stories to tell my followers πŸ€”
What are they like in relation to where you live though? Have you moved since buying them? It’s the finer details.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
β€˜Off again today because I swapped my days at work’
Yes, you told us, every day so far this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, was she upset that she reversed into her dad of all people? If anything I would be happy to reverse into my dad's car rather than a stranger's! Or was her toneless delivery confusing her point? She makes what should be a funny story sound like a scolding somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, was she upset that she reversed into her dad of all people? If anything I would be happy to reverse into my dad's car rather than a stranger's! Or was her toneless delivery confusing her point? She makes what should be a funny story sound like a scolding somehow.
i thought that, β€˜of all people to reverse into it was my dad’
bleeping hell I’d be doing a happy dance if it was my dad not a stranger

Reactions: 9
Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the outfit with the Cardigan. I showed my husband and he was like why is going out in her nightie and dressing gown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s had some terrible outfit choices but this! Wow. Just wow. Ben has to be embarrassed about his wife looking like a Nanan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Danielle needs a wiki just so we store and look back at all her wonderful outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.