Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she actually believe her doing 10k steps is gonna miraculously make her an instamodelhunbaddiebabe?

Maybe just get on with it and shut the duck up? If only blinking and doing boomerangs made you drop lbs eh, Danshill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s proper obsessed with doing 10k every day, isn’t she? Especially trying to do them in a morning before her long journey up stairs to work.
She is on of the most repetitive instahuns out there. I know what she’s doing before she even does it!

Reactions: 9
‘Going to share some of my recent purchases*’

*that I’ve already shared with you at least 5 times since I purchased them

Reactions: 10
also where is Dora whilst they go to the beach for the day? can't imagine it being pleasant for her being stuck in the house on a day like today :(

Reactions: 1
also where is Dora whilst they go to the beach for the day? can't imagine it being pleasant for her being stuck in the house on a day like today :(
Not sticking up for her but being stuck indoors on a day like this is the correct thing to do. Far too hot for dogs to be out. On the beach maybe but not out walking around

Reactions: 12
She’s like an instahun phrase book, see how many she can get say in a day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Who goes to the seaside and sits in a graveyard 😩 the girl is so strange

View attachment 751755
Not one to offend our Dan but this is Whitby Abbey graveyard which is a popular place to go when visiting for a view of the town and is touristy for links to Dracula.

Although if I’d have taken the video I’d probably try not to get the graves in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not one to offend our Dan but this is Whitby Abbey graveyard which is a popular place to go when visiting for a view of the town and is touristy for links to Dracula.

Although if I’d have taken the video I’d probably try not to get the graves in 😂
To be fair. It is a really pretty place! Just not one to insta a shot of the graves looool

Reactions: 4
What annoys me most about these influencers (not just Danielle but I just watched her stories) is the assumption that everyone can just drop money on clothes multiple times a week. I’m sure the cardigan she’s just ordered is the second online shopping she’s done this week. It’s not real life for most people is it? I’m lucky if I get new clothes once every 6 months. These influencers ain’t relatable at all

Reactions: 13
How many bleeping times has she linked those new balance trainers now? ‘i LiVe In ThEsE’ you’ve posted ONE photo wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.