Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting at a desk doesn't mean a job can't be tiring or stressful.
I don’t think people are trying to insinuate it’s not stressful, but she gets 3 whole days off a week and still has to tell us every single day how she does such long days at work. I think the point is more that compared to most, she has a lot of free time/downtime but still ha a woe is me attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think people are trying to insinuate it’s not stressful, but she gets 3 whole days off a week and still has to tell us every single day how she does such long days at work. I think the point is more that compared to most, she has a lot of free time/downtime but still ha a woe is me attitude
Yes that’s what I meant. I didn’t mean to offend anyone btw

Reactions: 7
That's fine, then people should just say that. But instead there always seems to be comments from people that she should try their job/a job where she's standing up, implying that is more difficult for some reason?

Reactions: 1
My desk job can stress me out... but I would never compare it to doing 12+ hour shifts as a doctor/nurse!!
Completely agree that comparison can't be made with doctors and nurses but also believe that having a desk job compared to a physical job can't be poo-poohed!

Reactions: 5
The salient point is that Danielle is a tedious as duck serial complainer who always has a first world problem or a hardship. Any kind of job can have it’s difficult and stressful days but she’s not just having the odd day, she literally waxes lyrical about her soooooo loooooong hours every day. It’s boring. Girl makes a rod for her own back.

Reactions: 20
Has she done a bed update yet or is she enjoying sleeping on the floor too much? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely agree that comparison can't be made with doctors and nurses but also believe that having a desk job compared to a physical job can't be poo-poohed!
Exactly. Yeah, desk jobs might be mentally tiring sometimes, but I'm not sure you'd be coming back home (or downstairs rather) physically exhausted too.

Reactions: 2
If the dog is anything like mine it's not scratching it's back its rolling in bird sh1t, slugs, fox poo/pee etc😂

I'd really love for her to do a twelve hour day as a nurse/doctor/carer/police officer just the once so she can see how offensive her droning on about being tired and busy is
I'd like her to do the shifts I do. Sometimes have 4 13 hour shifts in a row where I can do anything from 15k-25k steps in a day.. don't see me sitting on social media playing woe is me 😂 complaining that all she does is work, walk Doz and repeat. Its called life hun 🧐

The way she goes on you'd think she works five 13 hour night shifts (like some nurses do)

When in reality she works 3 long days a week (that she chose to do), at a desk, from home. Not saying her job isn’t mentally challenging, you do have to pass 3 tough exams to be qualified to do her job. But could be a lot worse for her 🤷🏽‍♀️ At least she’s been able to work the last 2 years and has a job. But she’s incapable reading the room 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why is she rattling on about ‘I can’t believe this used to be a pile of mud’ about her garden? She said this when they moved into the house. Does she understand the concept of.. the ground?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sitting at a desk doesn't mean a job can't be tiring or stressful.
Sure it can but it’s not like a 12 hour shift in ED resus with no break
Dealing with emergency after emergency while
Dressed head to toe in PPE. Absolute not a debate about who works harder etc but as a nurse who
Does the above 3/4 times a week. Day and night hearing her moan about her stressful working from working from home job I find it hard to sympathise

Reactions: 7
All of those dresses are very in keeping with the Pirates of the Caribbean bedside tables. Maybe she's making her forever home into a museum and she'll dress up as someone from that time giving you a tour, telling you about the history of the period.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All of those dresses are very in keeping with the Pirates of the Caribbean bedside tables. Maybe she's making her forever home into a museum and she'll dress up as someone from that time giving you a tour, telling you about the history of the period.
I wondered whether the wedding was on a pirate ship or maybe it’s a hoedown?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boring as hell Danielle at it again whinge bagging about nowt. Get over your droney ass muu muu mug and try practicing some bastard gratitude.

She’s a bit precious isn’t she 🤣 first the toes, now the suggestion that her neighbours might be looking at her. Even if she was running around naked they probably wouldn’t be able to make out her form around all the wicker anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.