Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on all the comments, absolutely DYING at some of these, class 👏🏻

To address a few earlier comments - I reckon she doesn’t wear her rings or watch anymore because they’re too tight. My theory was confirmed when a picture of her hand was posted. Those fingers and wrists could have passed for Brittanys!

Also, she can spend £1000 on a bed and £200 on an alarm clock, but remember when she didn’t want to take Doza to the groomers and did it herself? 🙄 I’m actually suprised they didn’tget artificial grass in that garden, that way Dozza could actually have a slash in her garden! But then how would Dan get her 10k steps in… the mind boggles.

Reactions: 7
Those baos she made 🤢🤢 they looked tit already but then it was the image of her manky knuckles on them…I’d rather starve thanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Those baos she made 🤢🤢 they looked tit already but then it was the image of her manky knuckles on them…I’d rather starve thanks!
Those thumb rings (are they stuck?!) and her claws in the dough, we all know her hygiene is questionable too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone with that many followers TWO people have commented on her bao buns post. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And back to moaning about how much she works. She has 3 full days off a week 😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pork chops and mash is Sunday dinner. Ok Dan, you are a food blogger after all.

Hope you have a nice chilled day that you've planned 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to mention every morning the fact she works such long days.
Most of us have jobs babe

Reactions: 19
Why does she have to mention every morning the fact she works such long days.
Most of us have jobs babe
I'd really love for her to do a twelve hour day as a nurse/doctor/carer/police officer just the once so she can see how offensive her droning on about being tired and busy is

Reactions: 18
Who’s asking her how she gets her hair looking like that? Who wants flat straight stuck to your head hair with a bit of a tit zig zag at the bottom?

I'd really love for her to do a twelve hour day as a nurse/doctor/carer/police officer just the once so she can see how offensive her droning on about being tired and busy is
Exactly!!! And she does like 3 days a week and probably gets a nice long hour for her dinner! I am a nurse and work 5 12 hour shifts a week. Our hospital has been particularly short staffed with covid etc and we were told we couldn’t have our holidays until staffing levels picked up! So it really really winds me up when Danielle is moaning about being tired having had about 10 weeks holiday this year and working 3 and a half day weeks from her little “not forever” office!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love her to do my job 12 hours a day stood on your feet run ragged! I’d love to sit at a desk! duck off!

Reactions: 1
I’d love her to do my job 12 hours a day stood on your feet run ragged! I’d love to sit at a desk! duck off!
This is what annoys me with her - she chose to condense her hours to do the long days, if they are that tedious, she could always change back. But she would rather sit on her backside and moan!

Reactions: 8
My desk job can stress me out... but I would never compare it to doing 12+ hour shifts as a doctor/nurse!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.