Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually messaged her to say I have the exact same bed and that I can’t imagine the leg breaking unless I dragged it and put force on to the leg.

I’ve been left on read LMAO.

Just admit you fucked up and get it fixed. Can’t hubby put a few nails in it and wood to support.

Nahhh she would rather drag a company down!! The monotone cleg nut that she is.
You have the exact same CUSTOM MADE bed, bet Dan won’t be happy about that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I missing something or does that bed only have 1 broken leg total? Where are the other 3 legs?! I can’t work it out!

Reactions: 6
Is it in her forever home though? Danielle wannabe.
Yes, it’s in my generic tit new build forever home.

with smaller rooms than my last house.

i also purchased a £500 coffee machine the other month because I was getting bored of my morning coffee from my old machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can totally see just from the pics that the leg has buckled under it and snapped when it's been shoved across the room. She's a dick. A chippy could easily repair that for not a lot of cash but noooo that's not good enough for miss monotone

Reactions: 5
She's already taken the other 3 legs off so why not just have a bed with no legs

• Haha
For the love of god where is the sauce with her tea?!! We all know the garlic butter dried up 30 minutes prior.

You can totally see just from the pics that the leg has buckled under it and snapped when it's been shoved across the room. She's a dick. A chippy could easily repair that for not a lot of cash but noooo that's not good enough for miss monotone
miss monotone hahahaha, love that

Reactions: 4
Yes, it’s in my generic tit new build forever home.

with smaller rooms than my last house.

i also purchased a £500 coffee machine the other month because I was getting bored of my morning coffee from my old machine.
Don’t forget to only paint your big toes and then snap if anyone mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't believe there's been no update on bed gate. Don't leave us hanging over the weekend, Dani!

• Haha
What goes - 3 legs, eye roll... 3 legs eye roll?

Danielle dragging her £1000 bed across the bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she have a bath every morning? I’m sure she did a thing where she told us it was part of her regular morning routine!

Reactions: 7
Is she joking? ‘I feel like all I do at the minute is get up, walk the dog, work, eat and go to bed’ you’ve only worked two days since having 5 days off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.