Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Danielle’s “journey” a journey to destroy the bleeping planet with fast fashion and other pointless waste? Just bleeping chill out?????

All she wears is that rancid hoody unless she’s chucking on a muu muu for an hour to do a boomerang.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine using any kind of energy to set your food shop up on the stairs to take a video for Instagram and then actually put it away. duck off.
Also how many packets of moist toilet wipes do 2 people need 🤔
IMG_20210925_114659.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to stand up for her but my shopping looks like that when I get it delivered. They don't give you it in bags anymore and my kitchen is awkward to get to so it gets dumped in the hall/stairs initially. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she puts her food shopping on the stairs either. Mind you, she's a mystery to me - I'll never get why she feels the need to film a coffee story every single morning😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to stand up for her but my shopping looks like that when I get it delivered. They don't give you it in bags anymore and my kitchen is awkward to get to so it gets dumped in the hall/stairs initially. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mine gets dumped in the hall too from the carts but that is clearly set up 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it looks set up, just looks like she’s dumped it there as
Free raking it off the guy, that’s what I do too

Reactions: 2
Mine gets chucked in the hallway as they don't use bags anymore. So maybe that's why. Also the toilet wipes were probably on offer? My husband always adds them to our shop 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe chesney has needs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have room in her forever kitchen, diner, lounge, bedroom space.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it looks set up, just looks like she’s dumped it there as
Free raking it off the guy, that’s what I do too
I dunno why I can’t type. I meant ‘dumped it there as she’s taking it off the guy 😂

£129 for those sandals... No thanks... Give me some Primani £5 specials 😂😂. If I was going to spend over 100 quid on shoes it wouldn't be on them.. Dr Marten or not... 😂. I defo don't see the attraction

This reminds me of when someone posts a pic of a really tit pauper of a roast dinner with the caption "better than sex" 🥴
I love a roast dinner but they never photograph well at the best of times! 😂

Christmas Day on social media is always interesting🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww god she’s banging on about beds again. Wonder if they’re refunding her as she’s wanting one from elsewhere on a 16 week wait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.