Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if dani and chezza have made it on to a Face book group yet? ... those neighbourhood watch ones where people moan about noisešŸ¤£ the posts normally start with something like ' to the couple who've been screeching in the garden till 1am..can you shut the duck up please'....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she doesnā€™t do the same with her friends wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say, I liked her outfit for the wedding! A pretty dress with nice shoe and bags. Its when she starts throwing weird combos together mostly I cringe at her style.

Reactions: 7
BED UPDATE!!

So many questions.. Why do you NEED to have a bed custom made? Why are you sleeping on a mattress on the floor when you have a spare bed? How have you got another day off? Why are you such a dick? Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope that they decide that the bed breakage was her fault and bring it back. And dump it in her front garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BED UPDATE!!

So many questions.. Why do you NEED to have a bed custom made? Why are you sleeping on a mattress on the floor when you have a spare bed? How have you got another day off? Why are you such a dick? Etc
ā€œMust have spoken to Made about 25 timesā€ Yes, because you threw a tantrum and wouldnā€™t let them inspect it, so now itā€™s been sent back to inspect instead. No doubt making the process longer. This does make me think even more that she knew it was her fault that itā€™s broken.

Nice to also call your dog a little tit when they clearly suffer from anxiety that YOU havenā€™t sorted. Sheā€™s such a crappy dog owner. Canā€™t stand people like her.

Reactions: 12
BED UPDATE!!

Love the last question :ROFLMAO:

Nice to also call your dog a little tit when they clearly suffer from anxiety that YOU havenā€™t sorted. Sheā€™s such a crappy dog owner. Canā€™t stand people like her.
This is exactly why Dora is like this. She really is an awful person.

Reactions: 5
How dare Devon be so far away from Northerners??šŸ¤£Princess Dani would like Devon to relocate a bit, for her convenience.
Acting as if she has never got on a plane to go to another country because its so far. She really is a twit.

BED UPDATE!!

Also it was never custom made she picked her colour and the size and they bleeping made it. Its called made to order not custom made. Her stupidity angers me and I am not sure why

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ankles actually look aggressively swollen. Is she ill? She doesnā€™t look well at all in that! Itā€™s like water retention I get it terrible when I go to humid countries. On a serious note she should get that checked out it could be a DVT.

Reactions: 1
Her ankles actually look aggressively swollen. Is she ill? She doesnā€™t look well at all in that! Itā€™s like water retention I get it terrible when I go to humid countries. On a serious note she should get that checked out it could be a DVT.
Her legs are so much bigger than before as that's where she carries her weight and she's squeezed her feet into those strappy shoes . It does look painful šŸ„“

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.