Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot seriously have sold those new docs. Like why? If she's barely going to wear them why not just clean them to look new and send them back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There not her new ones, she bought them a few year ago then complained they hurt after wearing them all day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet the docs are not as painful as those strappy sandals she pours her feet into 🥴 you have to break them in. I've never ever had a pair that haven't been tough on my feet at first

She must be skint

I love my Docs, got about 7 pairs now & I agree they can be canny and uncomfortable at first but once you wear them in are really good boots

£33 and £21.50 for second hand ASOS dresses with postage, seems very steep. I would never pay that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So desperate, especially posting it on her selling page days after wearing the dress. Unless of course it's in demand where 'everyone has been messaging her about it' like everyone's favourite hoodie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Busy morning with the swipe ups. She is a wasteful person. Why she’s doesn’t buy a few decent things and rewear them rather than cheap stuff to wear once and sell it in before she’s even took it off?!

Can’t believe I missed the bed update on her stories and all I am subjected to is click here so I get 2p a click

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.