Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video of if it on her House Tour highlight - here’s a couple of screenshots. The sofa does not look right in this room.
Her living room seems tiny. In the old house sure she has the sofa and a chair lounger thing and didn’t feel cramped. That looks tiny

Iv just looked at the floor plan. The size of downstairs is insane. It’s like a 2 bed. Upstairs is only big cos of them having rooms over the garage. It’s a tiny 4 bed really

Reactions: 7
So I just looked at the square footage, 1252 sq ft is TINY for a four bed. My two bed flat was 1200 sq ft and that was cramped with me and my partner without adding two extra bedrooms into that space, I thought a four bed would be at least 2000 sq ft!

Reactions: 6
So I just looked at the square footage, 1252 sq ft is TINY for a four bed. My two bed flat was 1200 sq ft and that was cramped with me and my partner without adding two extra bedrooms into that space, I thought a four bed would be at least 2000 sq ft!
My 4 bed detached is 1237 so not much bigger than hers but from what Iv seen mine is ALOT bigger. I’m thinking they must count the garage in hers

Reactions: 1
Guys, we are selling our BOUGHT, OWNED home. In order for viewers to come round to our OWNED home today, myself and my cats are currently sat in a RENTAL property. I hope you’ll still allow me to Tattle along!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of my mates looked around an unfinished new build near me. It was a five bed and she said the rooms were so small you could probably fit a bed and nothing much else in them. They mentioned this to the developer showing them round who said that as it is unfinished, we could knock some of the walls through to make it a three bed.

But then they weren't prepared to reduce the price, and who is going to pay five bed prices for a three bed! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
One of my mates looked around an unfinished new build near me. It was a five bed and she said the rooms were so small you could probably fit a bed and nothing much else in them. They mentioned this to the developer showing them round who said that as it is unfinished, we could knock some of the walls through to make it a three bed.

But then they weren't prepared to reduce the price, and who is going to pay five bed prices for a three bed! 😂
I know someone who basically did the same. They bought a 5 bed NB but as soon as they got the keys, they were changing the whole layout of the downstairs, knocked down walls upstairs and added an extension 😳 absolutely bonkers!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s been gifted a shark. And she said she didn’t want to be a home account. Jesus, even I’m repeating myself now! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Really? That's a thing now is it? Joined the Shark vacuum family? Couldn't just have bought a new vacuum 6 months ago, no you had to join the Shark family. Jeez.

I'm trying to think what families I have joined recently...well last week I joined the Simple skincare family, and the Primark pjs family, the Dove deodrant crew and today I've signed up to the Hovis seeded batch loaf clan...how super.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Dan has to have a ready-meal for one after her late finish cos Ben's out with his mates. I hope he gets pissed and she has to sleep on the tiny sofa in the kitchen again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Dan has to have a ready-meal for one after her late finish cos Ben's out with his mates. I hope he gets pissed and she has to sleep on the tiny sofa in the kitchen again🤣
Yeah but not just any ready meal...its an M&S juicy beef lasagne served on an Emma Bridgewater plate in her amazing kitchen with the velux windows of dreams in her amazing forever home 🙃 duck me she's dull.
I know instahuns believe their own hype but can honestly imagine taking a picture of your every move and doing 'talky stories' of ''hey guys happy whatever day'' and then talking about how you're gonna walk your dog and have a bath. Bore off 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really? That's a thing now is it? Joined the Shark vacuum family? Couldn't just have bought a new vacuum 6 months ago, no you had to join the Shark family. Jeez.

I'm trying to think what families I have joined recently...well last week I joined the Simple skincare family, and the Primark pjs family, the Dove deodrant crew and today I've signed up to the Hovis seeded batch loaf clan...how super.
So she had a corded vacumn, bought a cordless one for her FoReVeR hOMe and now uses a corded one again as it's gifted.....makes sense. Well done Shark, all 103k genuine followers will now buy one I'm sure. Twatty company for a twatty account

Reactions: 9
The blinds on her patio doors make it so claustrophobic- surely the point is to be able to look out over your garden not block it out?
How long before this FoReVeRrRr HoMe is ok the market?

Reactions: 8
Will a king size bed even fit in her bedroom? Doesn't even look big enough for a single bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.