Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s become a complete dick. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about anyone’s opinions unless they are blowing smoke out of her arse or using her swipe ups. She has completely sold herself out to the instahun market, I seriously can’t wait for the Instagram rug to pulled under her selfish feet

Reactions: 7
Why buy a new build house and want to add shelving to it? Wouldn’t it be something to consider before you buy it? I don’t get her logic at all. She could just put the spices in a cupboard and not have them on show (personal opinion as I don’t like it) and it make you wonder how little space she’s got in this amazing kitchen of hers.

Reactions: 6
Why buy a new build house and want to add shelving to it? Wouldn’t it be something to consider before you buy it? I don’t get her logic at all. She could just put the spices in a cupboard and not have them on show (personal opinion as I don’t like it) and it make you wonder how little space she’s got in this amazing kitchen of hers.
She was too busy getting her rocks off over the VeLuX wInDoWs to consider storage options🤣
Now they've moved in, she's realising her constant need to buy stuff means that they're bursting at seams. Two people living in a 4 bed house should not be cluttered and requiring every inch of space be utilised for clutter.

I hope Chesney grows some balls and tells her to stop buying so much crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was too busy getting her rocks off over the VeLuX wInDoWs to consider storage options🤣
Now they've moved in, she's realising her constant need to buy stuff means that they're bursting at seams. Two people living in a 4 bed house should not be cluttered and requiring every inch of space be utilised for clutter.

He's already been in the doghouse once this week for being drunk (how dare he) so he's probably on his best behaviour now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

😂😂 proper wetting her pants over them!
She’s got a problem. 4 bed house is ample space but she still had to kip on the sofa in the amaze balls kitchen coz poor Chesney dared to have a good night without her staring at him, boomeranging and supping espresso martini every drink she has.

She really is a self centred twit.

Also can anyone please explain how these swipe ups work? I was under that impression that you only earned money of the company had approached you. Sorry if it’s already been explained 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All I can think about is the glasses, bottles, mugs and spice jars in the open shelves is how dusty they will get 😂 (but maybe that’s just my kitchen that things get kitchen dust) I thought this new house was going to be massive the way she’s went on about it but I’m surprised how small the kitchen and bathroom are. Each to their own though I suppose. Xx

Reactions: 7
Remember when Danshill blinkers was so feewwwwmin cos he vommed in their car or sumut?
Poor Chesney - every time he watches football she's on stories complaining and doing the roll-eye emoji. I feel sorry for the gormless git. He's a hostage. Let's start a campaign #freechesney 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I can think about is the glasses, bottles, mugs and spice jars in the open shelves is how dusty they will get 😂 (but maybe that’s just my kitchen that things get kitchen dust) I thought this new house was going to be massive the way she’s went on about it but I’m surprised how small the kitchen and bathroom are. Each to their own though I suppose. Xx
I am in my third new build and one thing they all have in common is that they get SO DUSTY! Its ridiculous I have to dust properly everyday because my house looks like I have forgot to clean for weeks if I don't 😂

I think she looked at other countryside new builds on instagram and got catfished! I live in one which is bigger than hers but it came at higher price tag. (I am down south though and what they paid for theirs would get you a two bed flat on our estate) One of my friends is in a countryside two bed and I think her downstairs is bigger than old Dani's! I think she is trying to convince herself about how great it is tbh as if you don't research properly you can end up with a new build that has no storage and weird layouts like she has!

Reactions: 5
Yeah they will gather dust as she’s got loads of them! I honestly thought it would be huge too but I wonder if they’ve got for the smaller and cheaper 4 bed. Usually new build estates have a few to chose from, don’t they?

Reactions: 2
WHY with the dresses that make her look 100 times bigger, looks like the tit my mum wore in the 80's

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another lot of nasty dresses from Nastygal. They all look cheap and poor quality and they drown her..I get that she's uncomfortable with her weight gain but that style dies her no favours. They make her look hippy and the sleeves are too voluminous for her frame.
She has a good figure with a narrow waist and could choose things that flatter her better. She needs to follow some #fAsHuNbLoGgErS for inspiration.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.