Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t decide what it is but what she’s got in the kitchen doesn’t look right

Reactions: 4
Pictures, shelves, a clock AND the tv eventually on the wall. Someone needs to tell her to leave those bloody walls alone. There's too much in there as it is.

Reactions: 3
It really does look like a studio flat. There's too much going on in there.

Also I noticed the blinds always seem to be closed. 😂

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she makes up questions on these Q&A sessions🤣 "when are you going to Chester?"🙄 who the hell cares enough to ask that?! I reckon she asks herself just so everyone knows she has plans in a couple of weeks.
I hope she does get to Chester races though- I can't wait to see the fashion choices!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure she makes up questions on these Q&A sessions🤣 "when are you going to Chester?"🙄 who the hell cares enough to ask that?! I reckon she asks herself just so everyone knows she has plans in a couple of weeks.
I hope she does get to Chester races though- I can't wait to see the fashion choices!🤭
Or 'The Chester' as she just called it.

That has to be the most random, made up question ever. Why would anyone ask if she's going there 😂😂😂

Bozza/Bojo/Rona, you better not cancel another plan of hers, we will never hear the end of it otherwise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what made her fall in love with that car? Perhaps it was the windows?
The roundness of the steering wheel?
The stripes on the seat covers?
The fact that it has an engine and 4 wheels?
All possibilities I reckon.

Sorry but what? What does she show a variety of?

tit dresses?
Dry food?
Generic crap from H&M, Homesense and Emma Bridgwater?
Flavours of coffee?
Overpriced beauty products?

She's hardly the most varied Instagrammer, it's like bloody groundhog day 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Annual Hazzy P marathon. Piss off Dan💤. Do they not have a front room in this house?

Also......
Bozza
Dozza
Hazzy
Chensey will now be renamed Chezzy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's not even room to make a normal cup of coffee in that kitchen, from where she's chosen to put the kettle. It's all bunched up against her 50 spices. She'll be setting fire to one of her nylon tents if she leans over that hob. Lady muck will have that kitchen all ripped out soon I'm sure. I bet it looks a lot more spacious on camera than in reality.
I didn’t even realise she had a separate living room, I just assumed because she bangs on about her kitchen so much that her kitchen and lounge were open plan!!

Has she shown the living room before?
All that clutter under the sink reminds me of a charity shop display

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t even realise she had a separate living room, I just assumed because she bangs on about her kitchen so much that her kitchen and lounge were open plan!!

Has she shown the living room before?
There’s a video of if it on her House Tour highlight - here’s a couple of screenshots. The sofa does not look right in this room.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.