ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Recycling" hen you mean wearing again!

What an absolute A hole with her cheap fast fashion not giving a crap about the poor souls in a sweat shop knocking out the crap for a pittance. She is heading down the same track with household crap and the same flash in a pan fashionable swipe up vase from H&M, with no individuality.

She needs to give her head a wobble (not a boomerang though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m dying at the fact that she calls wearing clothes that she owns…. recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm wearing clothes more than once is not recycling, it’s erm wearing your clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Noticed there’s an aff link to the recycled dress 🤑 kerching. Her materialistic lifestyle is really starting to p**s me off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly who does this girl think she is. She was a good SW account who has now completely changed and think she's relevant by buying followers and doing swipe up's 24/7. What a sad life to live

Also hun, I think you need to read up what recycling means because wearing an item twice really isn't what recycling means.

Reactions: 7
She really is a nob. I agree, she was a good SW account but is trying to do everything and is truly crap at it. She’s nothing unique just another insta Hun trying to be a home account and fashion account but doing it badly. Poor lass has zero style sense.

Reactions: 5
Poor Ches, he’s right in the dog house isn’t he. Will have to sleep in the kitchen tonight with all the neighbours watching him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think we should tell her that you can wear something more than once? We'd save her a fortune!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came to say the same as everyone else...what a tw@t with her first world problems. So what if your order didn't arrive, boo-hoo just go and wear one of the 4647484884 tit smock dresses you have and DON'T call it recycling cos it's actually not, it's just being normal..

Does this woman think she's an actual Princess or something?
I'm just sorry she didn't knock all her spices flying when she was sleeping on the small sofa in the crowded kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg imagine a bar sticking to the rule of 6 at a table indoors & not letting you sit with your group of 9. She is completely a selfish cow, most pubs state there is no guarantee that if your in a large party that you will be sat together.
Come on Bozzer, sort it out I mean who cares that people are still dying poor Danielle wants to see her friends

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Omg imagine a bar sticking to the rule of 6 at a table indoors & not letting you sit with your group of 9. She is completely a selfish cow, most pubs state there is no guarantee that if your in a large party that you will be sat together.
Come on Bozzer, sort it out I mean who cares that people are still dying poor Danielle wants to see her friends
I thought exactly the same.... Get in the real world. She grinds my gears 😂😂

Reactions: 3
When she said Bens dad was coming round today I thought she was going to say they were doing something with him for Father’s Day. No. She’s got him coming round to put up shelves and build a wall for her. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The whole reason they don’t put the tables together is because they know you’ll mix and break the rules which jeopardises their licence, selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
The whole reason they don’t put the tables together is because they know you’ll mix and break the rules which jeopardises their licence, selfish cow.
Yep! I actually got stuck next to two tables of 6 friends at a restaurant recently and they were so loud chatting/yelling across the tables together that I had to leave. Dan really has no thought for anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.