ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today have given me the actual rage. I'm not normal wound up by her but seriously.. How thick and self centred is she?

Reactions: 12
Her stories today have given me the actual rage. I'm not normal wound up by her but seriously.. How thick and self centred is she?
Exactly! The reason it keeps getting delayed is because of selfish people like her.

More Emma bridgewater crap. And to bring her FIL up to do work on her new build, forever home on Father’s Day! 😡

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thought coir mats go OUTSIDE rather than inside?

Reactions: 9
Omg she’s given me the rage today. Never mind we are still in the middle of a pandemic because all that matters is princess danielle couldn’t sit near here friends ya know cos the rule of six shouldn’t apply to her.
Wow she’s actually wound me up.

Reactions: 8
What a boring whige-arse she is.

Moaning about the rule of six
Moaning about not having a brand new dress for yesterday.
Moaning about not being able to have the oak shelves exactly where she planned.
Moaning about the mat being too thick.

I'd love for those to be my problems.

What a selfish, boring, self-entitled greedy mare she is.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone message her saying these things? I'm interested to know what she would say. She has zero self awareness, it's pretty embarrassing.

I’m laughing so hard at the ‘we haven’t actually been to Edinburgh’ 🤣🤣
I am also howling, and love do you really think you will be coming to Edinburgh in December. We will be back in restrictions by then, mainly because of the behaviour of selfish people like her!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Me too! I check in on her/this thread for a laugh but she's been in rare form lately! Her hypocritical complaining about Ben annoying her after a night out, "recycling" a dress, pandemic-related selfishness, having her FIL round to be put to work. Even buying shelves without first checking that there are no wires directly above her sockets, which I actually would usually give someone the benefit of the doubt on, makes me angry.

I'm fired up! I need to relax with a soothing shopping spree for tent dresses and overpriced plates that say FOOD GOES HERE on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg imagine a bar sticking to the rule of 6 at a table indoors & not letting you sit with your group of 9. She is completely a selfish cow, most pubs state there is no guarantee that if your in a large party that you will be sat together.
Come on Bozzer, sort it out I mean who cares that people are still dying poor Danielle wants to see her friends
What a selfish witch. If she's that bothered about meeting her friends then she should have booked somewhere outside.

Great more Emma Bridgewater tat. Also why is she so determined to fill every wall up with something?

Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with the first life problems of Danielle. First she had to RE WEAR A DRESS, then she couldn’t sit with all 9 of her friends because Boris is sooo mean, now her doormat is TOO THICK FOR THE DOOR. If her face was capable of showing emotion, there would be so much frowning going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a self centered bleep.

Not once had she ever owned her tit and apologised for being a prick.

Materialistic thick tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
To me she sounds like the way she talks - the lack of punctuation makes it easy to read her messages in a monotone.

• Haha
The emma bridgewater stuff is awful! I can’t believe how expensive it is because I honestly don’t get the appeal of having some garlic painted on my bowl.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.