ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coffee corner - I didn't realise her fOrEvEr HoMe was a coffee shop too. Maybe that's why she wanted it open plan 🤣
That coffee corner makes me cringe. She’s turning it in to a coffee house with the machine and that sofa! None of those prints really match each other so can’t help but think they’re going to look odd all crammed in to that little corner?

Also, has anyone else never touched or even seen a particular machine in real life but feel like they would know how to use it? Because same

Reactions: 4
That coffee corner makes me cringe. She’s turning it in to a coffee house with the machine and that sofa! None of those prints really match each other so can’t help but think they’re going to look odd all crammed in to that little corner?

Also, has anyone else never touched or even seen a particular machine in real life but feel like they would know how to use it? Because same
The kitchen is busy enough with the glasses and mugs so it's going to look terrible with those prints too

Reactions: 3
She losing followers! She had 103k but now has 102k! She must be boring the pants of the bots too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She losing followers! She had 103k but now has 102k! She must be boring the pants of the bots too! 😂
That's hilarious!
I did wonder why her account wasn't growing 😏 I don't really know a lot about Insta engagement and whatnot but I know she was stuck on 103k for well over a year and I thought that an account with that many followers usually grows but hers was stalling... and now shrinking.
I'm not surprised though, she's dull as dishwater.

That's hilarious!
I did wonder why her account wasn't growing 😏 I don't really know a lot about Insta engagement and whatnot but I know she was stuck on 103k for well over a year and I thought that an account with that many followers usually grows but hers was stalling... and now shrinking.
I'm not surprised though, she's dull as dishwater.
Yeah I have no idea how it all work either. No wonder she’s loosing followers. All she does is flash her ridiculously expensive crap, swipe up on cheap tat she can’t stop buying and moan about her long working days even though she’s WFH 🙄 it must be pissing people off that much to unfollow her

You can be as quiet as you want Dan, no one cares about your long working days. Also stop lying about blinking, again 🤣

Her IBS has flared up - funny that as we only mentioned that the other day.

Screenshot_20210618-192620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He had to get up to go to work and work. Thanks for clearing that up Dan, I didn't know that's what people do when they go to work. Her stories are getting more boring everyday now.

20210619_094013.jpg

• Haha
So the new dresses haven’t arrived, OMG what will she wear? It’s not like she hasn’t got another thousand tents she could pick from! Also, brunch at 3:30 erm what? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s bought a 4 bed house but had to sleep on the sofa in the kitchen because they don’t have a spare room? 🥴 maybe if you didn’t have every room I’m the new build forever home for you’re useless crap and WFH office you’d have a spare bed to sleep in! What an absolute penis!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7C2D3080-C186-47BC-8B5F-2640BC789DE3.jpeg

Has she had something done to her face? This area looks swollen and like she’s finding it hard to talk!

Reactions: 1
Oh dear poor Dan, she will miss out on her swipe up on her new outfit today, poor thing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.