ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness, her skin is so bad! Those expensive creams and potions aren't helping much are they?
No matter how many expensive potions I put on my face, it never looks good sans makeup because I suffered with acne as a teen and young adult. I suspect Dani is the same by the looks of her before makeup pic…

Reactions: 3
So, she bought the house for the kitchen and the sky lights....and now we buys blinds for the doors at the back.....shutting the neighbors out 🤣🤣

Regretting it much Dani?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those blinds don’t look cosy in the slightest. They’re horrid. I hope she dresses the window more with a curtain.

Reactions: 7
So, she bought the house for the kitchen and the sky lights....and now we buys blinds for the doors at the back.....shutting the neighbors out 🤣🤣

Regretting it much Dani?
I think that's the trouble with buying a new build before all of the properties are built, it's hard to tell what the views are going to be like and how much privacy you have. A lot are packed in as well to maximise profit, as much as new builds can be lovely, a lot of my friends' houses feel quite overlooked.

I used to not mind her content, pretty boring but inoffensive, it's so repetitive and mundane now can't even bare to watch for the entertainment factor.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been said before but look at her eyebrows in this pic and how uneven they are?! Wtf?! How can she be happy with them?
They are awful!! One of the worst tattooed/ micro bladed brows I’ve seen. They are just an enhanced version of her brows before, they haven’t tried correcting the shape or fullness at all!
I would be so unhappy with those results, if hers cost as much as mine did I would be going back and asking for a correction!

Reactions: 7
That's it Danielle, you tell all of insta where all the keys are going to be kept. Brains of Britain right there 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No matter how many expensive potions I put on my face, it never looks good sans makeup because I suffered with acne as a teen and young adult. I suspect Dani is the same by the looks of her before makeup pic…
I understand that and I know that problem skin can as a teenager can last into adulthood, regardless of what products are used. My issue with her is that I have seen her showing off how amazing the Kiehl's products are for a swipe up when she's clearly not showing her true skin, it's either with makeup on or filtered.

So essentially she's using makeup and filters to demonstrate how good the Kiehl's stuff is but then showing her true skin as a "before" to demonstrate the YSL product that is amazing on covering up her problem skin!
The Kiehl's stuff is expensive and it's not giving her the complexion that she sometimes claims it is.
But then again, she's not transparent at all with anything- look at how she became an ambassador for Skinny Coffee when she actually lost her weight with SW🙄

Reactions: 11
I understand that and I know that problem skin can as a teenager can last into adulthood, regardless of what products are used. My issue with her is that I have seen her showing off how amazing the Kiehl's products are for a swipe up when she's clearly not showing her true skin, it's either with makeup on or filtered.

So essentially she's using makeup and filters to demonstrate how good the Kiehl's stuff is but then showing her true skin as a "before" to demonstrate the YSL product that is amazing on covering up her problem skin!
The Kiehl's stuff is expensive and it's not giving her the complexion that she sometimes claims it is.
But then again, she's not transparent at all with anything- look at how she became an ambassador for Skinny Coffee when she actually lost her weight with SW🙄
Oh god the skinny coffee days 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve just had flashbacks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have had no phone for a couple of days so just catching up ha.
Nothing in that kitchen should be in that kitchen! christ whats with the coffee table and the dodgy chest of drawers the TV is sat on? Horrendous, The room isn't bloody big enough for a sofa get a nice table or something in there.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The most wanted vase of 2021 has arrived in her fOrEvEr HoMe.

Everything she's buying looks like every other 'influencers' house at the moment

Screenshot_20210616-191656_Instagram.jpg

My bathroom was bigger than hers in a house I sold a few months ago for a lot less than she’s just paid for her forever home. I’d be so disappointed with her bathroom if I was her.

Reactions: 5
"My fave feature in the main bathroom are these shelves" FFS what is wrong with this girl. I suppose the shelves also made you fall in love with the house too 🙄

She's also tagged the towels which aren't even in the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed she’s posting more home shite that her dry ass food? Not wanting to be a home account are we Dan? I smell BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.