ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turned into such a basic fashion victim, Insta Hun. She doesn't dress for her shape or what suits her, just whatever is 'IN' at the moment.

I'd love to know how much money she earns from Instagram, her post & stories are a constant stream of spend, spend, spend !

Finding her unbearable at the minute, totally tone deaf & unrelatable !

Reactions: 10
She's turned into such a basic fashion victim, Insta Hun. She doesn't dress for her shape or what suits her, just whatever is 'IN' at the moment.

I'd love to know how much money she earns from Instagram, her post & stories are a constant stream of spend, spend, spend !

Finding her unbearable at the minute, totally tone deaf & unrelatable !
I don’t think she’s making much which is why there are so many swipe ups because she’s desperate for the extra cash

Reactions: 2
Tedious isn’t she.

Today I am getting my ears pierced.
I have just got my ears pierced.
Now I am home from getting my ears pierced.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tedious isn’t she.

Today I am getting my ears pierced.
I have just got my ears pierced.
Now I am home from getting my ears pierced.
Didn’t sleep, so so tired, need extra coffee because I got my ears pierced and it was too painful. Going to need a silk pillow, swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew that pleated skirt wouldn't be flattering on her...why Dan, why??? Sorry but she's too short and dumpy for a white tennis skirt and big white sweatshirt. Just no. That orange flowery monstrosity is woeful as well which means she'll be living it that too🤣

Reactions: 2
I am the exact same shape as Danielle, small on top and heavier legs and a few pounds extra really shows. It really is showing for me right now 😂 I avoid skirts like that like the plague, they do nothing for me. High waisted midi skirt is my go to 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
All these ex sw idiots counting their steps is soooo boring. She could easily do a 30 minute workout either before or after her LoNg WoRkInG dAy, but no let's all count steps like the little twats they are.

Reactions: 1
All these ex sw idiots counting their steps is soooo boring. She could easily do a 30 minute workout either before or after her LoNg WoRkInG dAy, but no let's all count steps like the little twats they are.
She could play tennis in her new Wimbledon knees out for the huns outfit.

93FC48CF-04AE-4EE0-B8C1-EC9488F1BDF2.jpeg

Midsize? What does it even mean? Titjobney bangs on about it too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.