ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a long time lurker but omg this girlllllllll I’ve finally unfollowed after today’s posts!!!!!!!! Videoing her shaking dog after shouting at her for knocking a diffuser off the side! It’s a good job she’s got no kids if that’s how precious she is about a bloody diffuser I’m sure Dora didn’t do it purposely she must of kicked her up the arse for her to be cowering in the corner like that!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m a long time lurker but omg this girlllllllll I’ve finally unfollowed after today’s posts!!!!!!!! Videoing her shaking dog after shouting at her for knocking a diffuser off the side! It’s a good job she’s got no kids if that’s how precious she is about a bloody diffuser I’m sure Dora didn’t do it purposely she must of kicked her up the arse for her to be cowering in the corner like that!!!!!
Me too unfollowed the drab coffee dog beater

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it must be exciting but honestly the updates! It’s a kitchen! I preferred her one in the old house.
That poor kitchen having to deal with her dry meals 🤣

Is that the finished kitchen? That random kitchen cupboard would bug the hell out of me 🤣

Reactions: 9
Absolutely vile. I tell my dog off, tell her no and send her on her bed but she never shakes like that.
What has she been doing to that poor dog? Very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Absolutely vile. I tell my dog off, tell her no and send her on her bed but she never shakes like that.
Same! I’ve got a bulldog and she’s as clumsy as they come I wouldn’t dream of shouting at her that bad for her to shake like that! Pissed me off she’s always saying Dora hates her working from home bet the poor dogs on edge she’s rotten

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t really follow her that closely but I was just flicking through insta stories and came across her story of her poor dog shaking and cowering in the corner. I’m absolutely horrified and so so worried for that poor doggy. If I tell my dog off for doing something (usually stealing slippers) she will take herself off to her bed to sulk, but no way would she be shaking like that in the corner of the room :cry: accidents like that happen all the time with animals, it’s not as though her dog would’ve done it on purpose. Makes me worry about the welfare of that poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Same! I’ve got a bulldog and she’s as clumsy as they come I wouldn’t dream of shouting at her that bad for her to shake like that! Pissed me off she’s always saying Dora hates her working from home bet the poor dogs on edge she’s rotten
Me too, mine is well clumsy too 🤣 no me neither, she just gets out on her bed if she’s naughty. I dread to think what she’s doing to that dog.
It’s really upset me today. I gave my girl extra extra snugs tonight 😭

I don’t really follow her that closely but I was just flicking through insta stories and came across her story of her poor dog shaking and cowering in the corner. I’m absolutely horrified and so so worried for that poor doggy. If I tell my dog off for doing something (usually stealing slippers) she will take herself off to her bed to sulk, but no way would she be shaking like that in the corner of the room :cry: accidents like that happen all the time with animals, it’s not as though her dog would’ve done it on purpose. Makes me worry about the welfare of that poor dog
It’s really upset me too! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Me too, mine is well clumsy too 🤣 no me neither, she just gets out on her bed if she’s naughty. I dread to think what she’s doing to that dog.
It’s really upset me today. I gave my girl extra extra snugs tonight 😭

It’s really upset me too! 😞
It upset me so much :cry: I’ve just put my girl to bed and given her an extra bedtime treat and extra cuddles. I just can’t bear the thought of a dog being that scared of her own owner that she visibly shakes in the corner of the room. She must’ve been shouted at so bad...or worse. What was Danielle thinking posting that on Instagram? Does she think it’s cute or funny?!

I’ve just rewatched after flicking through this morning, I’m horrified and feel sick that poor dog. I thought they adored her?! I’m sure the brands she works with would be very interested.

I unfollowed after that, it was absolutely horrible. Poor Dora.

Reactions: 4
She probably had that diffuser gifted anyway!! Vileeeee girl.
Even if i had shouted at my dog which i don't there is no way i would film it then cowering in the corner 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.