ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost like she’s ashamed to be renting or of the house they are renting. She has a ‘it’s beneath me’ slight tone to it when she says ‘rented house.’ She can’t do swipe ups on Botox or fillers or I’m sure she be definitely having it!

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here swipe ups for everything regardless of if shes purchased before or not is proper doing my head in. Never seen her mention this product before?
She would swipe up on dog bags if she could! I’ve never heard her mention this before. I used to really like her until she became a swipe up bleep 😂

Reactions: 10
I love that she claimed one of the reasons for getting a new coffee machine was due to the waste caused by the pods and then someone asked if she'd heard about re-usable pods. She stated she'd never thought of that but is still going full steam ahead in planning to buy the new one. Stop trying to feign it's for environmental reasons and admit you're materialistic :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I would say I live a very similar lifestyle to Danielle albeit without the 100k followers. I’m married, work, no kids, enjoy at least 2 luxury holidays a year plus weekends away, love nights out, designer handbags & shoes etc but if I want something I work extra & save for it & don’t expect others to pay for it. She may as well get a begging bowl out & sit in her local town centre & ask folk to pay for her new coffee machine etc.
I used to like her content but now she just comes across as a greedy cow who only sees her followers as a way of making money. I hope one day the bottom falls out of the ‘influencer’ way & they can do longer make money from swipe ups

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love that she claimed one of the reasons for getting a new coffee machine was due to the waste caused by the pods and then someone asked if she'd heard about re-usable pods. She stated she'd never thought of that but is still going full steam ahead in planning to buy the new one. Stop trying to feign it's for environmental reasons and admit you're materialistic :cautious:
I don't understand though as Nespresso recycle their pods (if you send them back via the free collection options) they recycle them into new pods and make other things as they are aluminium (I think, some kind of metal)

She just does it for the swipe ups and the material things, buying tit cheap clothes all the time that will last 5 minutes.
She's not even in the slightest environmental friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s completely talking out of her arse, like the post before said you can send them back or you can buy refillable ones.

Reactions: 5
Guys, I'm not sure if she has mentioned it but her house is in build stage 12 but still will not complete until the end of May 🙃.

Reactions: 3
Guys, I'm not sure if she has mentioned it but her house is in build stage 12 but still will not complete until the end of May 🙃.
She knew this but she’s just soooo impatient and still can’t believe she has to wait until the end of May.

Reactions: 1
I'm enjoying a game of " Boring Danielle Bingo" for my final day in lockdown. I'm having a shot every time she comes out with a Dan classic🧉. I'm looking out for all our old favourites like coffee-pod stories, swipe-up for this tit, online shopping, holidays, rented house, tilted head boomerang, big walk, bath time, dry-as-duck food, new house, plans for after lockdown, more swipe-ups and wfh.
It's going well so far...only 10.45 and I'm half-pissed already🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm enjoying a game of " Boring Danielle Bingo" for my final day in lockdown. I'm having a shot every time she comes out with a Dan classic🧉. I'm looking out for all our old favourites like coffee-pod stories, swipe-up for this tit, online shopping, holidays, rented house, tilted head boomerang, big walk, bath time, dry-as-duck food, new house, plans for after lockdown, more swipe-ups and wfh.
It's going well so far...only 10.45 and I'm half-pissed already🤣
Good luck babs! You’ll be hungover needing a nandos tomorrow 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she’s chucking a ton of spinach in her smeeeeeewthies as there’s not a single green vegetable in her weekly meal plan 😰

She does appear to have a rocket themed nails though so that’s something at least 💅

C9C6F713-618D-494C-8B1C-947CF89F7D56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.