ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday 🙄
I’m sure the questions are asked by the same people that “keep asking where she got her zebra fleece”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saying no to a collab..wow (even if it is crap lol)

View attachment 292671
I’ve seen her do this before, I don’t know why she replies to them especially when it just makes her look really rude, she would be better off ignoring them!
And I think they are kinda spam accounts which is why she says no but they defo wouldn’t rake in enough money for her designer purchases like tesco and tefal do

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen her do this before, I don’t know why she replies to them especially when it just makes her look really rude, she would be better off ignoring them!
And I think they are kinda spam accounts which is why she says no but they defo wouldn’t rake in enough money for her designer purchases like tesco and tefal do
She always replies to the spam/fake accounts, not sure why. Maybe she think it makes it look like she doesn’t do many ads, if people say her say no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I forgot she's moving this week, maybe she should mention it more in her talky stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot she's moving this week, maybe she should mention it more in her talky stories 🙄
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! She's moving??? When?? I can't believe this information hasn't been on her stories at least 6078 times 😏 you're slacking Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot she's moving this week, maybe she shoulention it more in her talky stories 🙄
AND she has to do packing and unpacking!!!!
AND again in 6 months - eventhough it will feel like 6 years as she will mention this alllllllllllllllll the time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She always replies to the spam/fake accounts, not sure why. Maybe she think it makes it look like she doesn’t do many ads, if people say her say no 🤣
It drives up her engagement. Her comments count as a comment so when you look on the statistics of her page it looks like she gets loads of engagement when in reality she doesn’t. For my job I have to look at influencers and we look at comments and amount over likes at the moment as we know people buy them and get false likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.